BEWARE TAROT RC SERVICE

Booma

Hello group,

I have building multirotors for several years now and have had many many packages sent from China to my home in NZ.

I like some of the TAROT gear - particularly their worm driven landing gear so I do not mean to bash their products.

But what I have found is they are not willing in any way to support you if the item is lost in shipping - I have been trying for 10 months or so now to have them lodge a ticket with China Post to investigate a package of landing gear that my local NZ post says "never arrived in the country"

Firstly the guy at TAROT would not even reply to my emails other than to say the package had arrived in NZ and cut and paste some Chinese writing to "prove" this. several more emails went unanswered and finally he returned an email saying that it was MY fault !!!!

It was only after I indicated that I would make a post like this that he finally agreed to send me another set to replace the set that never arrived. So I waited - and waited - and waited and still nothing so I emailed and asked for a tracking number which was duly sent - GREAT I thought they are finally on their way so I waited - and waited - and waited and then thought well I better check the tracking number - so when I check the tracking number he had sent me the number of a previous shipment NOT the missing one.

More emails - no reply.

This is to WARN you - DONT BUY DIRECT FROM TAROT RC - if you have an issue with non - delivery they will NOT support you.

If you must buy their products I suggest you use a third party supplier like Foxtech or Goodluckbuy with whom I have never had a problem.

Cheers

This probably holds true for a lot of companies in China and elsewhere. I'm always a little leery when I place a large order from china. I have several places that I have used and I have never been let down so far (knock on wood). I do believe that most places send your stuff but then it gets lost in transit so you could argue that its really not their fault. I always try to order from a U.S. supplier even though it costs a little more but if there is a problem it can usually be resolved. It sucks that you can pick up this stuff for some very affordable prices from china but once you fork over your hard earned money your at their mercy as to whether they deliver or not. One thing I do is never choose the cheapest shipping option. If I'm ordering from china that means it's probably a large order for me. I go with DHL shipping, They are a pretty big company and have their act together and have come through for me every time (knock on wood again). Sucks that you didn't get your stuff but I'm glad you followed up and let everyone know.

Well thanks to our dictator Lord Trump he's put us in bad favor with China. I've had to fight to get Dji Flamewheel F550 parts. The way I see it it's only going to get worse till we impeach him and get back on good terms with other countries.