Which drone should i buy??

Tobyw

Hi, I'm just your average man who wants to get into the drone hobby without breaking the bank. I have about $150 but I don't want to spend it all on a drone. I want one which can take good films / is hd ( 730p or 1080p ) and I can use as an fpv racer. I know this is a lot to ask, and I have already looked at the dji Tello and the parrot mambo, but apparently both of them have choppy fpv… please help. :/

About $200 will yield a hubsan 501 s-s with a 906A remote, three li-pos and the charger and blades.
About 20 minutes of flight time. And a lot of fun. Good entry point imo.

Thoth Hobbies

Hi, I'm just your average man who wants to get into the drone hobby without breaking the bank. I have about $150 but I don't want to spend it all on a drone. I want one which can take good films / is hd ( 730p or 1080p ) and I can use as an fpv racer. I know this is a lot to ask, and I have already looked at the dji Tello and the parrot mambo, but apparently both of them have choppy fpv… please help. :/

If you are looking for a good FPV racer that may be a good quality first build that includes the transmitter and receiver for a little over $ 200.00, check these guys out.

Jane L Proctor

Try Walmart! That's where I bought some drones for my Grandchildren and they seemed to be happy with them...great for beginners