TOPOTEK Seek for Sale Agent in Global

Royce Zhang

HI! To whom it may concern,

I am an image processing and algorithms optimization engineer working in Topotek(Beijing) Technology Co. Ltd, Beijing, China. I am writting this news in purpose of finding a Sale Agent for our company.

Company Introduction
Topotek is a manufacture of gimbal camera. Our products are 10x, 20x, 30x optical zoom camera with auto-focus function. Gimbal is designed on our own and supports PWM and Serial Port control. Users are allowed to customize gimbal camera for fixed-wing drones and multiple rotors drons. Newly developed products include dual sensors of gimbal camera, thermal imaging gimbal camera with GPS info, 10x tracking camera and some AI applications such as intel movidus neural compute stick, car license plate recognition and pedestrian detection.

Benefits
No need for Sale Agent provides any deposit of gimbal camera. Every pcs of product sold via agent, he/she will get bonus based on pencentage of profit.

Technical Support
We provide full technical support and agents are welcomed to visitor our base. Even we can provide certain training of being familiar with our products.

Flexible Office Time
Agents are allowed to take this job as part-time or full-time depending on your own wish.

What You Should Do
Your job is helping us to explore the market and find the potential customers who will use drones.

If interested, please contact me thru my mailbox: zhangxian@topotek.com

Thanks.