Discussion MAVICPROPLATINUM

Rockli

The Mavic Pro Platinum features a sleek design and compact body that is both powerful and alluring. A new and improved 30-minute flight time coupled with 60% noise power reduction makes the Mavic Pro Platinum DJI’s best portable drone yet.
upload_2018-5-7_16-15-24.png

Aircraft noise has been reduced by up to 4dB* (60% noise power) andextended flight time to 30 minutes with new FOC sinusoidal driver ESCsand 8331 propellers for a quieter, more enjoyable flight experience.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-7_16-15-24.png
    upload_2018-5-7_16-15-24.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:

Rockli

upload_2018-5-7_17-1-58.png

Enhanced Endurance, Quieter Flight
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry,helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s mostsophisticated flying cameras ever.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-7_17-1-58.png
    upload_2018-5-7_17-1-58.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

Rockli

FLY FURTHER
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-7_17-9-8.png
    upload_2018-5-7_17-9-8.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Rockli

TAPFLY
Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren’t familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting smooth video tricky.
TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction, so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos

Last edited:

packnrat

i have one of these, never owned a drone before, and not knowing many with them. is is very quiet. I like that. not been able to get much air time (weather) but so far the only problem i see, is visibility. my eyes are not so great. but just seeing it at 100 yards was a problem.
trees a sorta green. black in the bushes. and sky was late afternoon. not a clear sky, mostly dirty clouds.
but i do have a good place in the hills, away from most all. and not have a problem with any real aircraft. or liberals fearing my toy.