For Sale UK - Complete Drone Project Based on Cinestar 8 and Wookong Controller

******** price drop to £1750 ************

I've put my drone project on eBay. I'm based in London, UK BTW:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263885247039

I started learning to becoming a commercial drone pilot and bought about £5k of gear. Fortunately, I now have an amazing baby and an amazing creative job so have decided to pass this on to somebody else as I simply don't have the time.

You will really need to know what you are doing as this will be need to be put together from scratch as is currently disassembled. The Cinestar in itself is really is something that makes people go WOW!!!!!!!

The gimbal and transmitters, along with the Wookong flight controllers alone allow you to set up a professional two man camera operation with one acting as pilot and the other controlling the camera.

I'm going to try and sell it as a job lot and if that fails, I'll sell the items individually as I know their value. The Futabas alone are worth £1k

I'm based in East London E14 and welcome any inspection.

Feel free to ask any questions, I have a an excellent eBay rep which I would like to keep, of course!

Here is what is in this amazing box of tricks....

1x cinestar 8
1x 3 axis cinestar Gimbal and
3x Freefly servos
3x Radians
1x Hoverfly pro board (I intended to replace with the Wookong)
8x tiger motors MT2814-11 KV710
8x turnigy esc working great Tested!!
10x xoar 14x4 props WOOD ballanced
10 or more APC 14x4.7 props
1x Bec Castle creations 10AMper for Cinestar
1x Bec turnigy for Gimbal
3x Brushless gimbal motors for 1.5kg Cams
1x Alexmos Controller 3 axis

DJI WOOKONG M V2 FLIGHT CONTROLLER AS NEW

Futaba 8FG Super FASST 14-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter (MODE 2) + R6208SB Receiver (no charger)

Futaba 14SG - Combo with R7008SB Receiver

Panasonic Toughbook (with two prong plug - you'll need to get a UK kettle lead for the power supply)

Imax B6AC charger

2 x lipo batteries

Phoenix flight sim for PC - no leads sadly, just the disc. You'll needs to buy these from them to play with the Futabas on a PC

Just to reiterate... this is a project. An amazing project but you'll need the skills or desire to learn to get it flying.

There are some leads I've picked up and LEDs which I'll throw in too - again, you'll need to know what to do with them ;).

Attachments

• IMG_7371.JPG
    IMG_7371.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 386
Last edited: