Dji Naza M v2 - drone losing control - Advice Needed

I recently built my first quadcopter with:
S500 Readytosky Frame
Emax 2213 - 935 KV brushless motors with 10 x 4.5 props
30A HAKRC BL_Heli 32 ESCs
Venom Drone 3s 5100mAh battery

The copter takes off successfully and is able to hover for a few seconds until it needs to correct itself (if the wind blows, or i move left, right forward or back). It then oscillates wildly, loses control, then crashes to the ground. I’ve tried setting the pitch and roll gains with the remote while its flying but it doesn’t seem to have too much of an effect. I haven’t tested changing the max angular rate yet because overtime I change it when I restart the Naza Assistant Software it resets to the default. also not sure if changing these settings will even help. I’v also tried the basic and advanced calibration to make sure the gyro is calibrated correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

At 00:28 of the video, you can see the copter start to lose control. I wasn’t able to record it until the crash because I had to put the phone down to try and regain control. Hopefully it gives you an idea of what is happening though.

I took the drone out today to try setting the gain again. It flew a little better but I am still losing control. The drone weighs 3.5 lbs RTF. The pitch and roll gains were set between 140 and 205.

Jason S

is the fc facing towards the centre of the craft? theres a little red arrow if it is off by a couple of degrees it could cause that wobbly effect.

I recently built my first quadcopter with:
S500 Readytosky Frame
Emax 2213 - 935 KV brushless motors with 10 x 4.5 props
30A HAKRC BL_Heli 32 ESCs
Venom Drone 3s 5100mAh battery

The copter takes off successfully and is able to hover for a few seconds until it needs to correct itself (if the wind blows, or i move left, right forward or back). It then oscillates wildly, loses control, then crashes to the ground. I’ve tried setting the pitch and roll gains with the remote while its flying but it doesn’t seem to have too much of an effect. I haven’t tested changing the max angular rate yet because overtime I change it when I restart the Naza Assistant Software it resets to the default. also not sure if changing these settings will even help. I’v also tried the basic and advanced calibration to make sure the gyro is calibrated correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

At 00:28 of the video, you can see the copter start to lose control. I wasn’t able to record it until the crash because I had to put the phone down to try and regain control. Hopefully it gives you an idea of what is happening though.

This seems dangerous you might gonna lose your drone if this happens when you fly high.