Best Bang For Your Buck Drone

JamesShellnutt

I'm pretty new to anything to do with drones and i was wondering what is the most compatible drone for a newbie that's good on price . I'm really good at flying them because i use to fly RC Planes. But whats a good drone that wont completely drain my wallet

butchwilson51

I'm pretty new to anything to do with drones and i was wondering what is the most compatible drone for a newbie that's good on price . I'm really good at flying them because i use to fly RC Planes. But whats a good drone that wont completely drain my wallet
I just purchased my first real drone! Bought through Massdrop. Husband H502s Desire. Great starter! Very good buy at $106... It is the Follow Me Bundle, Check it out at Massdrop. Com

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

butchwilson51

Sorry James,
That was Hubsan not husband.
Spellcheck got me again...

JamesShellnutt

Sorry James,
That was Hubsan not husband.
Spellcheck got me again...

I took a look at it and it seems incredible, but I also saw that you can build your own drones for pretty cheap as well. I’m not sure how that works, have you built one?

ARC308

I took a look at it and it seems incredible, but I also saw that you can build your own drones for pretty cheap as well. I’m not sure how that works, have you built one?

I fly a Mystery Stone B2C. It is a good starter drone with several upgrade optoins. Amazon sells them for 170.00 USD. It has GPS, Altitude hold and several return home fail safes with low battery, out of range past 1,000 meters and lost connection.

The learning curve on building a drone is fairly extensive and if you haven't programed a drone through Beta Flight and have the know how to bind a controller to the newly built drone...you have a lot to learn! Not including having some knowledge of electronics, soldering skills, and a descent work bench with the tools necessary for a build (you don't want to use the kitchen table unless you are single).

I'm not trying to burst your bubble or tell you "Go For It". I'm giving you a heads up on the reality that comes with building drones.

I am new myself but I have been tinkering with HAM radios and other electronics for several years. I have the tools and bench and I am gathering the knowledge of building, binding and programing drones. For now I stick with modding my quadcopter to suit my needs.

Seriously, it is like saying; I can read a tape measure but I want to build a house instead of buying one. There is a lot of knowledge, skill and tools to gain before taking that big of a leap.