Just a question

justdon

Iam new to this been flying my drones for about 6 weeks now.But I have a friend that got a used promark warrior drone he brought it to me to see if we could get it to work.The battery is charged in the drone and new batteries in the controller.The controller and drone turn on seems to bind but you can hit the take off button or try and use the throttle but nothing happens.Are we doing something wrong?

BillM-RC

Iam new to this been flying my drones for about 6 weeks now.But I have a friend that got a used promark warrior drone he brought it to me to see if we could get it to work.The battery is charged in the drone and new batteries in the controller.The controller and drone turn on seems to bind but you can hit the take off button or try and use the throttle but nothing happens.Are we doing something wrong?

Hi, I am not familiar with this drone but on most drones you have to arm the motors before you can take off by pulling or pushing the joysticks in a certain direction. If you do not know what this action is, have a look at videos of this drone on youtube to see if someone shows this, or ask someone on youtube that has this drone.

justdon

Hi, I am not familiar with this drone but on most drones you have to arm the motors before you can take off by pulling or pushing the joysticks in a certain direction. If you do not know what this action is, have a look at videos of this drone on youtube to see if someone shows this, or ask someone on youtube that has this drone.
I have been flying enough now and I do know you have to bind them first.I do that with all my drones.We even looked at you tube videos and followed instructions and we calibrated it over and over still no response from the motors.And I do thank you for your advice.