Power supply

Stuster

Hi guys , im new here and have just bought 1st drone, the issue I have is that the lipo battery gives about 5mins flight time , im wondering if I could up grade my 3.7v 900mah battery. The drone was bought from Ideal world but looks to be the Visuo under a different name, I've read about the lipo batteries but am wondering if theres an alternative or slightly bigger option, thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Trevcharl

Hi guys , im new here and have just bought 1st drone, the issue I have is that the lipo battery gives about 5mins flight time , im wondering if I could up grade my 3.7v 900mah battery. The drone was bought from Ideal world but looks to be the Visuo under a different name, I've read about the lipo batteries but am wondering if theres an alternative or slightly bigger option, thanks for your help!

Trevcharl

Hi there, you didnt mention the capacity of the existing battery. But besides that, you must measure the amount of space you have for the battery, then go to Banggood or Gearbest, see what they have to offer, and the size. As long as you stick to the same voltage you can raise the a/h say from 2200Ah to 3300Ah if it will fit! The higher capacity batteries will be a bit bigger than the lower capacity batteries.

JCLs

A 3.7 V battery and a 900 mAh one is a pretty small one. Here is a whole page of good batteries to pick from. Make sure connector matches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk