For Sale Cinestar Hexacopter Frame Kit

This is the Cinestar Hexacopter Frame kit purchased a couple of years ago direct from the China wholesale distributor. But I never completed this project. It lists for $498 now but I paid less than that and will sell it for $350 or best offer. And for an additional $100 I will include the upgrade tripod camera/leg support assembly that allows for 3 axis gimbal yaw control of your mounted camera system. On top of that I can include the six brand new Navigation Series T-motor brushless motors MN4012-11 KV400..... All six for an extra $500.

On top of all this I will include as the shipping container the Underwater Kinetics - UK dustproof/Waterproof case which has a retail value of at least $300...... but only if you buy all items above. This is a super rugged air transport transfer case c/w builtin wheels and retractable handle.
This hex as is will fit into the transfer case with only two motor arms detached for shipping.

Total for all the above items including only $950 US dollars.

In the event that you later require any additional Cinestar components, I have many spare parts including replacement carbon fiber motor arms, 45 amp Turnigy ESCs that were proven to be very reliable for these motors on my other Cinestar Octocopter, additional identical motors, and dozens of spare carbon fiber props that are 15" dia 5.5 pitch.....

BTW - here is some additional background regarding the wholesale manufacturer out of China..... http://www.famoushobby.com/h003-fre...3.html?zenid=2097f5467d55c21ce67f5df2048d74dc

Attachments

• 20170710_173826.jpg
    20170710_173826.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

Found it frustrating trying to make some adjustments to above to show the extras including the air transport worthy transfer case..... So now it is down to using reply section to add detail.......

Transfer case is very rugged and very large but light for the size. It will contain all items above and a but more if required by means of removal of two of the hex motor arms..... or I can completely disassemble the frame kit for storage if requested...

This is the Cinestar Hexacopter Frame kit purchased a couple of years ago direct from the China wholesale distributor. But I never completed this project. It lists for $498 now but I paid less than that and will sell it for $350 or best offer. And for an additional $100 I will include the upgrade tripod camera/leg support assembly that allows for 3 axis gimbal yaw control of your mounted camera system. On top of that I can include the six brand new Navigation Series T-motor brushless motors MN4012-11 KV400..... All six for an extra $500.

On top of all this I will include as the shipping container the Underwater Kinetics - UK dustproof/Waterproof case which has a retail value of at least $300...... but only if you buy all items above. This is a super rugged air transport transfer case c/w builtin wheels and retractable handle.
This hex as is will fit into the transfer case with only two motor arms detached for shipping.

Total for all the above items including only $950 US dollars.

In the event that you later require any additional Cinestar components, I have many spare parts including replacement carbon fiber motor arms, 45 amp Turnigy ESCs that were proven to be very reliable for these motors on my other Cinestar Octocopter, additional identical motors, and dozens of spare carbon fiber props that are 15" dia 5.5 pitch.....

BTW - here is some additional background regarding the wholesale manufacturer out of China..... http://www.famoushobby.com/h003-fre...3.html?zenid=2097f5467d55c21ce67f5df2048d74dc

PRICE REDUCED TODAY TO $500...