For Sale CUSTOM BILT CHAMELEON

CUSTOMBILT

Hello there! I am new to this forum and if you’d take a quick minute to read my profile you’d get to know me a little better. Alright, well I am posting my newest build on here for sale, the reason being is that I hope to be able to start building quads for those who would like to just fly right away without spending the time to build. Building them with parts you would like onto frames you want. I am under no illusion that I am providing something new and that I am going to make huge profits. Although a profit from doing something you love is always a goal, I am just hoping to be able to build a few CUSTOMBILT quads here and there to continue doing what I love with a purpose. That being, providing quality builds with quality parts for those who also love this hobby. It will be giving me something to do, so to speak. Anyways here is the build I am posting:

Frame: Chameleon 6

PDB: Matek FCHUB-6s, Current sensor, BEC, 5v and 10v

FC: Matek F405 Betaflight OSD

ECS: Spedix IS 30a 2-4s, BLHeli_S/DSHOT

Motors: PiroDrones Hyperlite Team Edition 2307-2722

Prop’s: 5” HQ ( I find 5” props on the Chameleon 6 is absolutely perfect!)

VTX: IRC’S TRAMP HV

RX: FRSKY’S X4R

Camera: RUNCAM SWIFT 2

I Also have more pictures outlying the entire build process if anybody would like to see. Your question's and helpful comments would be greatly appreciated... Thank you for looking

IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 739

Kent Kralj

Hello there! I am new to this forum and if you’d take a quick minute to read my profile you’d get to know me a little better. Alright, well I am posting my newest build on here for sale, the reason being is that I hope to be able to start building quads for those who would like to just fly right away without spending the time to build. Building them with parts you would like onto frames you want. I am under no illusion that I am providing something new and that I am going to make huge profits. Although a profit from doing something you love is always a goal, I am just hoping to be able to build a few CUSTOMBILT quads here and there to continue doing what I love with a purpose. That being, providing quality builds with quality parts for those who also love this hobby. It will be giving me something to do, so to speak. Anyways here is the build I am posting: Frame: Chameleon 6 PDB: Matek FCHUB-6s, Current sensor, BEC, 5v and 10v FC: Matek F405 Betaflight OSD ECS: Spedix IS 30a 2-4s, BLHeli_S/DSHOT Motors: PiroDrones Hyperlite Team Edition 2307-2722 Prop’s: 5” HQ ( I find 5” props on the Chameleon 6 is absolutely perfect!) VTX: IRC’S TRAMP HV RX: FRSKY’S X4R Camera: RUNCAM SWIFT 2 I Also have more pictures outlying the entire build process if anybody would like to see. Your question's and helpful comments would be greatly appreciated... Thank you for looking View attachment 29026 View attachment 29027
Hello there! I am new to this forum and if you’d take a quick minute to read my profile you’d get to know me a little better. Alright, well I am posting my newest build on here for sale, the reason being is that I hope to be able to start building quads for those who would like to just fly right away without spending the time to build. Building them with parts you would like onto frames you want. I am under no illusion that I am providing something new and that I am going to make huge profits. Although a profit from doing something you love is always a goal, I am just hoping to be able to build a few CUSTOMBILT quads here and there to continue doing what I love with a purpose. That being, providing quality builds with quality parts for those who also love this hobby. It will be giving me something to do, so to speak. Anyways here is the build I am posting: Frame: Chameleon 6 PDB: Matek FCHUB-6s, Current sensor, BEC, 5v and 10v FC: Matek F405 Betaflight OSD ECS: Spedix IS 30a 2-4s, BLHeli_S/DSHOT Motors: PiroDrones Hyperlite Team Edition 2307-2722 Prop’s: 5” HQ ( I find 5” props on the Chameleon 6 is absolutely perfect!) VTX: IRC’S TRAMP HV RX: FRSKY’S X4R Camera: RUNCAM SWIFT 2 I Also have more pictures outlying the entire build process if anybody would like to see. Your question's and helpful comments would be greatly appreciated... Thank you for looking View attachment 29026 View attachment 29027

Duggy, is that you?