Thunderpower part needed

iceman

Attachments

• thp8sabtpjxh.jpg
    thp8sabtpjxh.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 304

JCLs

Is a pretty standard cable. I believe used on iChargers and others. I don't know where in UK though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really common. I have several sources that I use for things like that. Mainly "hobby king" but I haven't used them in a while though, They used to have the main warehouse in Hong Kong but they branched out and had warehouses in the US, EU etc and it was fast and easy to get what you needed. I'm not sure its still that way and ordering from China isn't the best way to go if you just need one little thing. You need to scour the internet to find an RC type supplier that's UK based so you can get your stuff fast and easy. When I was building a lot I bought lots stuff extra to have on standby because it seems like you always are short some small part. I have tons of stuff available and can build almost any type of connector I need If I don't already have one.

Old Man

Doesn't have to be Thunderpower. There are lots of different versions of this on Amazon, Tower Hobbies, or any of the FPV outfits.

iceman

Doesn't have to be Thunderpower. There are lots of different versions of this on Amazon, Tower Hobbies, or any of the FPV outfits.
Thanks, but those that I found elsewhere have different pin pitch, plenty of parts similar to this but the end that plugs into the actual charger is the issue. I've made a compromise by swapping round the cable and removing the damaged plug and hard-wiring into the breakout pcb leaving the end that was plugged into the pcb free to plug in and out at the charger end.

Old Man

Long time getting back to this but Hitec markets a balance board that provides connectors for many different connector types and provides balance taps for 2S to 6S batteries. About $20.00 at better hobby shops.