For Sale ISO old motors for a cinestar

looking to build back up a octo cinestar and just have it on the desk in the office

anyone got motors that would fit it and 12 inch props?

thinking cheap.
ill pay shipping

Thanks
C

they dont have to run

looking to build back up a octo cinestar and just have it on the desk in the office

thinking cheap.
ill pay shipping

Thanks
C

they dont have to run
I have not just 8 but a total of 8+6 = 14 T-Motors Navigator series MN4012-11 KV400....... 8 are installed on my Cinestar Octocopter that has had a minimum of initial test flight with no crashes...... The other 6 are brand new for a cinestar 6 project that I never finished........

thinking cheap.
ill pay shipping

Thanks
C

they dont have to run
Seems to me according to eCalc extensive evaluation you would want to use 15 inch 5.5 pitch CF props for hex and octocopters by Cinestar for optimum airtime with significant payloads but then so much depends on the weight of the batteries plus payload.

thinking cheap.
ill pay shipping

Thanks
C

they dont have to run

Are you looking to build to the original MK 4s or the newer version 6S MK or 6S DJI FC like WKM,NAZA 2, N3, A2, or A3. Depending on the boom size will dictate what props you use. The original configuration used 4S with 770KV Quadrocopter branded motors. I believe the model number is the QC 3328's. I have 8 of those but they are in my shop in another state. Those motors were mated with 14 inch APC bow tie props. They are very insufficient for anything requiring a lot of weight. They were ok back in the day before brushless gimbals really became mainstream and we were flying the original Freefly Radian Servo belt gimbal. Once the Movi came out you could not fly the thing with a GH4 and a movi.

I upgraded to Tiger MN4014 330 KV's on 550 boom arms and 16 inch 8 pitch props which are needed at my altitude. At sea level I would go to 6 pitch. I would get about 12-15 min of flight time on 20,000 mAh with a 10 pound payload gimbal and camera. The max weight was 15 pounds for about 7.5 minutes, it was probably not that safe at that weight. I still use the bird as a backup platform for a A7S, otherwise I would offload my tigers. I would go that guys tiger motors. They are pretty solid motors.

I will sell my T-motors for $65 each....I have not just 8 but a total of 8+6 = 14 T-Motors Navigator series MN4012-11 KV400....... 8 are installed on my Cinestar Octocopter that has had a minimum of initial test flight with no crashes...... The other 6 are brand new for a cinestar 6 project that I never finished........

I learned from bad experience to stop using previous and cheap HobbyKing motors..... poor value considering all the crashes....

thinking cheap.
ill pay shipping

Thanks
C

they dont have to run
Yes.... I have six motors to sell that may be of interest to you but you would need another 2..... These are the W48-30KV370 brushless motors I found in my multirotor repair shop........ and they are free to anyone wanting them provided they pay for shipping. Otherwise I am tossing them into the landfill site. First is a link to all the related specs followed by a photo I took of one of the six.....http://www.himodel.com/electric/HL_...otor_for_Quadcopter_Multi-rotor_Aircraft.html

20170710_171203.jpg

Attachments

• 20170710_171203.jpg
    20170710_171203.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 317