For Sale Complete 3 Axis GHT Gimbal with Alexmos dual IMU

tanasap

Complete 3-axis gimbal by Grouse House Technologies.

Listing Includes:
  • GHT EZ Gimbal for Mirrorless Cameras (incl. pitch motor)
  • iFlight Basecam SimpleBGC 32 bit (Alexmos) controller, version 3 (has both frame and camera IMUs, bluetooth module)
  • Gimbal mount (2 axis + 3rd axis upgrade; incl. yaw and pitch motors)
  • Gimbal interface/dampeners*
*Four grommet interface for 12mm OD gimbal rails (spaced at 155mm), with 16 vibration dampeners (4 groups of 2x2).

The gimbal itself is rock solid, and pretty light as well (almost entirely carbon fiber). I just have had enough with the AlexMos controllers. It takes way to long to rebalance after changing out lenses/cameras. Despite the amount of time I've spent playing with the SimpleBGC software, which is more than I'd like to admit, I still don't have a very good grasp on why it takes 5 minutes to tune one day and the next it takes 50.

I've decided to look at something like a Movi 5 or possibly a Zenmuse, though I am not a fan of being locked to a particular camera/lens combo. Most likely I will try to pick up a used Movi 5, as I want to be able to swap out different lenses/cameras and rebalance the gimbal without many machinations to go through.

Asking $400/obo + shipping*.
I will cover PayPal fees. Please feel free to reach out with questions.

*This will be sent carefully packed, insured and with restricted delivery. Restricted delivery means that buyer will need to be home to show identification and sign for delivery. That individual will need to be present to take possession of the package. They will not release the package to any roommates, siblings, spouses, etc. I believe the package can be held at a location for pickup if buyer cannot be there for delivery (identification and signature will still be required). I'm not quite sure how much this will cost just yet, but I am looking into it.

For more information about Grouse House Technologies and their gimbals, you can check out the GHT website at: http://www.grousehousetechnologies.com

Gimbal_GHT_Portrait.jpg Gimbal_GHT_Profile.jpg Gimbal_GHT_Over_Left_Shoulder.jpg Gimbal_GHT_Behind.jpg Gimbal_GHT_Interface.jpg

Attachments

• Gimbal_GHT_Portrait.jpg
    Gimbal_GHT_Portrait.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 627
  • Gimbal_GHT_Profile.jpg
    Gimbal_GHT_Profile.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 654
  • Gimbal_GHT_Over_Left_Shoulder.jpg
    Gimbal_GHT_Over_Left_Shoulder.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 450
  • Gimbal_GHT_Behind.jpg
    Gimbal_GHT_Behind.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 513
  • Gimbal_GHT_Interface.jpg
    Gimbal_GHT_Interface.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:

ZeroSurvivor

Hi,
I'm interessted in your GHT Gimbal, is it the GHT ez-gimbal pro v2 or similar to it?
Is the gimbal still there?
I saw your price update on helifreak for 350$. Is this the price you can sell it?

Greetings Florian