Hello from Panama City Florida!

tracerbob

I've been in the hobby for a number of years mainly doing R/C boat racing and helicopters. I no longer race boats. A number of members in our club have been playing around with multi rotors so I thought I'd try it too. I also divide my time restoring old Harleys.

robby4570

Well Hi there! I know this is an old post but I just saw it. I'm in Panama City Beach and just starting to get into Quads/Drones/UAVs. Would love to get out and meet some folks already into it. I have decided to get a WLToys Q303A to learn on, now I need to find somewhere to get it. Once I have it, I'll be learning to fly at every chance. Since I plan to retire in 3 more years, I really want to hone my skills and get a high end camera bird to do photography with, with the goal of maybe earning some cash from selling my services and photos.

Jeremiah Davis

Well Hi there! I know this is an old post but I just saw it. I'm in Panama City Beach and just starting to get into Quads/Drones/UAVs. Would love to get out and meet some folks already into it. I have decided to get a WLToys Q303A to learn on, now I need to find somewhere to get it. Once I have it, I'll be learning to fly at every chance. Since I plan to retire in 3 more years, I really want to hone my skills and get a high end camera bird to do photography with, with the goal of maybe earning some cash from selling my services and photos.
Hey. I live in P.C. and I fly quads and planes and anything Fpv. I'm looking for people to fly with. If you're interested hit me up.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Davis

I'm in Panama city, Florida. looking for people to fly with. I have alot of extra gear so anyone interested in checking out the Fpv hobby is welcome to join me and check it out. I have quadcopters and planes that are Fpv and am looking for people to share the awesomeness that is Fpv with.

Randall Hobbs

Hi guys - there are a few of us that are trying to put something together for this very purpose (and we're trying to sorta' pull us all into one big cohesive group if possible - there are several groups here, but no semblance of a real club, so that's what we're shooting for) . We have gone so far as to register a domain and put up a site, but it's still in the very early stages of being set up (mostly due to the fact that we can't put the drones away long enough, LOL).

Anyway, you can find our website here:

https://www.panamacitydrone.club/

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.