DOWNLOAD APP and MANUAL:
http://www.argusfpv.com/downloads.html

If you would like us to review a product please email stephen@airheadmedia.com

Link to Product: https://www.foxtechfpv.com/insight.html

Product info:
Features:
5G FHD Digital video transmission
Input support up to 1920*1080@60fps,Output support up to 1920*1080@30fps;
Use the 5G radio technology, TX power 100mw(CE certification and FCC certification);
Ground control with the 5db omnidirectional antenna (standard),transmission distance over 2-3 km;
Ground control with the 14db directional antenna(custom), transmission distance over 5km;

Input and Output:
HDMI Input
5G WI-FI FHD Output: Android phone, Pad can be used as a monitor after connected the APP.

Anti-interference
Up link/Down link Using MIMO multi antenna technology and OFDM modulation mode, with advanced algorithms, and effectively improve the stability of the system data bandwidth and complex environment, improve the dynamic performance of the system;
Down link real-time monitoring of each channel interference state, dynamic selection of optimal channel work (up to 24 transmission channels);
supporting up to 24 devices working at the same time;

Low latency
System maximum time delay 80ms;

OSD function
Built in OSD function, you can achieve the information function with the APM pixw pix without the external OSD.

Bundled flight controller
Without any restrictions on the APM pixw APP pix built-in digital transmission.

Multiple mode and information secure
Ground side can link over two devices.

To ensure that information only through the ground side of the authorized frequency of the encryption transmission video data can be received.
Battery and charge
Ground side built-in 1300mAh large capacity battery, the device can work continuously for 2 hours, can be charged by power bank.
Sky control input voltage 5-18V
Product specification
Video input: HDMI
Support format(HDMI):720P 50fps;720P 60fps;1080I 50fps;1080I 60fps;1080P 25fps;1080P 30fps;1080P 50fps;1080P 60fps;
RF parameters: 5GHz,FCC certification
Interface(Ground control):LED, power switch, charge input, USB 2.0
Interface(Sky control):LED;HDMI input;PWM output;TTL transmission;
Material:Aluminum alloy
Power (Ground control):DC 5v; Build-in battery; Watts: 6W
Power (Sky control): DC 5~18V; Watts: 8W
Size (Ground control): 69*49*16(mm)
Size (Sky control): 67*37*20(mm)
Weight (Ground control): 100g
Weight (Sky control): 70g
Transmission distance(outdoor): with the 5db omnidirectional antenna(standard),transmission distance over 2-3 km, with the 14db directional antenna(custom),transmission distance over 5km
Output delay:80ms/0.08s
Band frequency:5.1GHz-5.8GHz
Modulation mode:MIMO-OFDM
Video input:Micro HDMI
Compatible input video format:HDMI all format, up to 1920*1080P@60
Output format:640*480p@30@60,1280*720p@30@60,1920*1080p@30
Compression:HEVC High definition television broadcasting
Channels:24 channels(Automatic frequency hopping, anti-jamming)
Support devices:phone,Pad,PC
Support system:Android,ios,Windows
Data interface:UART data transmission interface
PWM control interface:4 PWM control output, you can control the gimbal and other external devices.
Communication encryption:256bit encryption
Temperature:-10℃-60℃
Certification:FCC Certification

Av8Chuck

Hi Steve, I was curious about this but was skeptical and haven't had the time. Thanks for the review.

Too bad about not working with iOS and no HDMI out. You mnetiond it's compatible with the Pixhawk, what does that get you?

I love the Connex but I really like the idea of using this with the a6500 or GH4 on an H3. Should be good enough for industrial inspection.

jfro

Aerial Fun
Can't wait to see your distance with it in the air. Thanks for the review.

As to the tablet, the Nividia K1 tablet ($200 ) would be the go to tablet for this as it has an HDMI out jack for the screen, has an micro hd slot, plus it has an extremely robust screen recorder which uses very little cpu as it''s done on their chip. I have some expensive goggle that I fly with and just got a Mavic which took the hdmi off the remote, so need the same type of setup. They are claiming 2-3km with the stock antenna's so if it gets 2 it should be good for most peeps that fly bigger rigs assuming they don't often fly great distances away... What's you distance on you Connex? (not the fpv version) .

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hi Steve, I was curious about this but was skeptical and haven't had the time. Thanks for the review.

Too bad about not working with iOS and no HDMI out. You mnetiond it's compatible with the Pixhawk, what does that get you?

I love the Connex but I really like the idea of using this with the a6500 or GH4 on an H3. Should be good enough for industrial inspection.

Well the unit has a whole nother software kind of like a DJI GO, and it looks like it uses the data from Pixhawk to fill in the blanks of the app. It allows waypoints, and things like that. The instructions are terrible so until I get someone with a Pixhawx I don't know.... exactly.

SOON I hope. Trying to fly it today or tomorrow to get range checks.

jfro

Aerial Fun
I bought one and IMO, so far it's a waste. Terrible design with the connections for the antenna. Those are connection for tied down inside of a box, not dangling from a moving flying machine. I'm getting intermittent video on the preview and as I'm' testing it, the friggin fan motor has started making noise. Big disappointment.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I bought one and IMO, so far it's a waste. Terrible design with the connections for the antenna. Those are connection for tied down inside of a box, not dangling from a moving flying machine. I'm getting intermittent video on the preview and as I'm' testing it, the friggin fan motor has started making noise. Big disappointment.

Weird.
I've had great luck! (And I paid for mine)
I did hot glue the antenna connections... but they have been fine.
Had it out probably 750 - 1000 feet no issues.
I can say it's picky with Tablets. make sure to use a powerful one.

jfro

Aerial Fun
even with hot glue, the antenna's are going to be problematic. Those are the same connections they use on the wifi connection inside our laptop computers. Wouldn't have cost much (a few pennies) t0o make a more robust antenna connection...... Those are just insanely poor.

Trying to figure out why it transmits one minute and not the other. Will try some other tablets, although I want it to work with the Nvidia k1 so I can use the Glyph Avantes. No problem framing with them and keeping LOS on the MR. Will look a little closer to see where the fan noise is coming from. More than likely, will go back to China which is a long round trip .

I'd be very happy with 1,000 feet... on my x8's.

jfro

Aerial Fun
Sort of.

I have it working but haven't flown to see the range. Blackmagic micro cam kicks into SD when overlays are on. Does me no good. There is more lag then I have on the Inspire and Mavics previews. Going to be windy for a few days so no flying for a while. Hit 60 mph yesterday.

Image looks pretty good in Avante Glyphs if I use Shield k1 tablet. Wish I could flight data overlayed on the hdmi down link, then this would be a great value setup.

Av8Chuck

Got it working, worked well during a 500' test flight, but when I went to fly it again I noticed one of the antennas on the Tx just fell out.

I guess you get what you pay for...