a friend and I rented an RV and flew the Death Valley area for 6 days
this is the first clip out of Trona Pinnacles near Ridgecrest - we spent 2 days there
the slightly jittery video is my friend's home built and the calmer footage is my P3Pro
if you live in the states, BLM land is till open to flying

Unique view

Flying a Paramotor under a misty sunrise!

The first shooting session was somewhere in the European spring this year. It took around 4 sessions to get all footage together. It required some patience to get the right weather conditions that had both a dreamy effect and were also flyable for the pilot.

Let me know what you think:

Gear used: Panasonic GH4, Phantom 4, TRD beholder DS1 and a gopro 3/4 black.

Our annual trip to the Sonoma coast in California. I was only able to get my multirotor up twice so I didn't have a lot of footage to work with.

Flying a Paramotor under a misty sunrise!

The first shooting session was somewhere in the European spring this year. It took around 4 sessions to get all footage together. It required some patience to get the right weather conditions that had both a dreamy effect and were also flyable for the pilot.

Let me know what you think:

Gear used: Panasonic GH4, Phantom 4, TRD beholder DS1 and a gopro 3/4 black.
Beautiful footage - how many raw hours of shooting did you sift through to get to this cut?
Gives a whole new meaning to Follow Me Mode:)) tho I'm sure you were manually flying the P4.

SkyerUAS

Hi everyone! Here's a new video I've put together to showcase the collection of short films I've been creating with my Phantom 3 Advanced as a hobby.

Comments, likes, questions and new subscribers are always appreciated!

Smartrippers

Hi everybody!

We started 8 months ago to play with drones and we fell in love with aerial video. So we bought a Yuneec Blade Chroma with 4k camera that we brought to Iceland during our travel this summer.

This week, we just finalized our first video and I will be happy to share it with you.
Don't hesitate to give us our advices to improve it! It will help us may be to become professionnal in the future!

Thanks a lot!
Sandrine

See Norway

Hi everybody!

We started 8 months ago to play with drones and we fell in love with aerial video. So we bought a Yuneec Blade Chroma with 4k camera that we brought to Iceland during our travel this summer.

This week, we just finalized our first video and I will be happy to share it with you.
Don't hesitate to give us our advices to improve it! It will help us may be to become professionnal in the future!

Thanks a lot!
Sandrine
Very nice video. I must say, liked it. I would like to travel to iceland some day.
I subscribed to your channel.

Check out my videos from Norway
NEW VIDEO!:

Last edited:

SkyerUAS

Hi everyone! Here's a video filmed after the first frosty & snowy morning of this Fall. A couple of days later we had much more snow, so I'll be editing and posting a follow up video soon...

Thanks for watching! Comments, Likes, and new Subscribers are always appreciated :)

SKYER