hexa NAZA lost GPS signal after take off

hi guys
firstly sorry my bad english... so long time without talking...
my hexacopter f550 NAZA.
after a dumb error by me (left the battery balance crossing up the frame and the cable touched 1 started propeller) this motor start failling, only when low rotation (at ground, after start and just before take off)... at this moment GPS mode is OK shining green, I throttle and i've decided take off... then after 1 or 2 seconds flying it starts MANUAL mode, GPS off.. if I knew how to pilot in manual mode, ok, but I'm a beginner and just pilot in GPS or ATT mode..
this repeats 3 times, I gave up to fly, landed and run to the computer to find a solution...
there are in NAZA some kind of protection that turn gps off and activate manual mode in some case like that (motor failling ) ?? or some kind of diagnose by software?
motor angel 2212 980kv
esc rc timer 30a

I did take calibration on naza software and the GPS problem was solved...
But the motor failling were the Esc.. I did replace motors but the problem kept on same Esc... E o Just bought a new one... Waiting it be delivered...

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z002 usando Tapatalk

Martins

hi guys
firstly sorry my bad english... so long time without talking...
my hexacopter f550 NAZA.
after a dumb error by me ...

I don't know if it's exactly the case, but it helped me!
" LOL. Another blaming NAZA thread. It is another VERY COMMON problem with old SimonK firmware ESC with certain high pole count motors. The reason is mis-timing on the ESC with older firmware. Symptom is motor won't start until mid-stick while connecting to NAZA. When this happen, your motor/ESC combo is one of the very common issue.

To fix it, unplug the ESC from the NAZA. Have a receiver connect directly to the ESC one at a time and re-calibrate the ESC throttle range. But this time, make sure your receiver throttle low end is set to -116% (or -1160%) depends on your receiver.

After you finish re-calibrate your ESC, you can change your receiver back to normal -100% and put the ESC back on NAZA."

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1903690

Good luck :)

I'm just waiting the brand new ESC be delivered to do the recalibration with those throttle low end parameter (-116)... gonna test it on bad ESC first... so.. If it doesn't work I replace.... do only 1 work... lazy boy lol!
just another beginner doubt... should I need to re-calibrate all the others ESC as well... or just the replaced?

Martins

I'm just waiting the brand new ESC be delivered to do the recalibration with those throttle low end parameter (-116)... gonna test it on bad ESC first... so.. If it doesn't work I replace.... do only 1 work... lazy boy lol!
just another beginner doubt... should I need to re-calibrate all the others ESC as well... or just the replaced?

Hi there.
Yes Davi, re calibrate all ESC and you will be able to observe the motors behavior!... I searched like crazy the answer to my problem, a long journey, I thought they were the engines after the ESC or Naza ... almost bought everything new ... but after calibrate everything and make the whole procedure ... I saw that didn't nothing new gear's ... everything was fine ... so I finished all the procedure and checked all ... bam ... took flight stable .... nothing abnormal ... seemed magical.
At the end check your radio and re-configure sticks and GPS in Naza!
Good luck

Martins

Ué que loucura... nem percebi que voce é do Brasi... porque estamos conversando em Inglês??? :) Doidera
Sóóóó ... valeu

Just to let u know guys.. I did the Esc calibration and then it works perfectly.. Maibe one of internal components failure and another ones are working a litle bit more.. But the Esc is so cheap to take this risks... I replaced it... Tomorrow if the weather alow I gonna fly.. Tks

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z002 usando Tapatalk