Issue with stability in kk2 board on a hex

GrantB

Hello,
I a new to this forum, I just would like help with my dji f550 diy build, i am running it with a kk2 board. It can take off, but it starts getting very unstable soon after and I am forced to land it. Any ideas?

Hi,

Have you double checked the motor order, and set the yaw orientation to match how your flight controller is oriented in your frame?

GrantB

so the yaw was correct, but i took a video which i hope can help lol, also i can only spin my copter one way, i checked the trim and its ok, any chance you can help with that too?
thanks
sorry for the low quality i can do a higher one it will just take a while

Hmm, it appears from the video that the copter yaws both directions. Is it just doing one direction all the time? It sounds like motor rotation direction or order could be off. Just a hunch. Hopefully someone else will chime in too.

so the yaw was correct, but i took a video which i hope can help lol, also i can only spin my copter one way, i checked the trim and its ok, any chance you can help with that too?
thanks
sorry for the low quality i can do a higher one it will just take a while

I would confirm that the motor numbers (location) AND rotation matches what the kk2 wants, here is a picture I found.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited: