DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

DKTek

Matrice 600 please... BTW, I received my Temporary R-PIC license on Monday! The Orlando FSDO said I was one of the first as I was issued it at 1300, Eastern time.

Michael Rempel

There are lots of great reasons to buy every one of the popular models. For me I want a big bird to fly for cinematography. And being able to repeatedly fly a very precisely defined path is essential. I am looking at either a Tarot frame and some custom L1 RTK or the lovely crazy expensive new DJI solution with the A3. So ego says the S1000+ but the S900 is probably lots to fly the BMPCC. But I am wondering where to get batteries given the no fly restrictions against that size. I have Hollywood experience but not for mega bucks. And if I get this bird it will come out of my own pocket. I love DJI but might not be able to afford what I want. A phantom 4 is another valid option but it is the lenses that make the big difference I am after. I do have a fair bit of production gear, but unless you are getting paid well for shooting cinema footage it never ends. I would love to fly a nice big bird and use it to promote a more reasonable sane legal environment for us to fly in.

I would like the 3DR Solo.

I think they've got something very innovative going on.

You should see their amazing samples of videos taken with the solo.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

danq0

Ive always had my eyes on the DJI phantom 4, but the price has always been too far out of reach for my budget.

mcombsohio

DJI Inspire is my preferred next move. Many hours of use from Yuneec products in Hollywood film production. Just want a new perspective.

Matrice 600 seems like it would be a good time, enjoyed your the Matrice podcast. The flexibility to tinker would do if for me.

Yuneec Typhoon H for an off the shelf camera drone but given the chance a DJI Inspire would float my boat, I mean fly my drone.

Last edited: