Congrats BART!

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Just saw that MRF will be part of RCU.
I know how hard Bart has worked and I hope it paid him back 1/100th of what he put in!
You do you and get sum son!

CONGRATS!
So where you gonna be focusing your time?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks guys, but MRF isn't going to be over at RCU, one of the founders of RCU is involved and MRF is being folded into a new site that they've been developing which isn't associated with RCU.

It's been a fun time being here every day and watching so many people come in as total newbs and go out as pro aerial media people off doing really cool stuff.

Just going to slow the pace down and focus on enjoying my regular job and family, and keeping GiantScaleNews.com going in the right direction. Giant Scale RC is an entirely different world than "drones" so a day away from the site here and there won't be such a big deal.

Please show the new folks all of the courtesy you've shown me. They're good people and will be putting a lot of effort into amping up the community here.

Thank you,
Bart

SamaraMedia

Bart, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to making this the best professional MR site out there. I know I've been fortunate to be associated with this community.

I can also say from personal experience that the guys associated with taking control of MRF are good people. Petr Hejl is a good friend and colleague that is very talented and a dedicated to making our community strong and safe. He and a few of the other guys at DroneVibes were involved in creating MultiRotorPilot magazine and associated website. They do quite a bit of equipment testing and produce a podcast that attracts many listeners.

I hope all of us MRF members continue to support this forum or what it becomes once DroneVibes incorporates it into their ecosystem.

Thanks again Bart for all you've done.

Enjoy your next endeavor

violetwolf

As a person who makes a living online, and is pretty savy at social media marketing
the problem with this place is simple: Too fragmented.. There should only be 4-5 pages at most.. This would build the community rather than separating everyone into tiny niche cliques.

Change that and it would thrive.

dronevibes

Administrator
DroneVibes
As a person who makes a living online, and is pretty savy at social media marketing
the problem with this place is simple: Too fragmented.. There should only be 4-5 pages at most.. This would build the community rather than separating everyone into tiny niche cliques.

Change that and it would thrive.

Yes we will be paring down the forums dramatically to consolidate topics. Too many right now. We are open to suggestions. Sorry on the spam. I was offline for an extended period and just got to cleaning it up this morning. I am working on the migration into our website which if all goes well could be today or tomorrow. You can see it at Dronevibes.com but you registration, posts, etc will all transfer over.