A2 triple Yellow flash. Motors won't start.

15crewdawg

I just put an A2 on my hex. But, after the power up LED sequence I get 3 rapid yellow flashes repeating continuously and the motors will not start. It does this with or without the TX powered up.
It shows a good link with TX (when on) and everything responds correctly in assistant (v 1.9). Even motor test works on all motors.
There currently is no GPS puck on it as I'm waiting for the Pro Plus to arrive.
Anyone have any ideas?
Running Futaba 14SG on A2 internal Rx. No OSD, telemetry, nothing.
No IOC, Gimbal, Voltage protection, Gear, or Parachute options running.
Running the latest firmware updates on everything.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Sounds like you might be in a no fly zone. Go into the assistant and disable the geofencing and see if it still happens.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Ha. didnt read the bit about the missing puck. In which case it wont know where it is but the lights are probably saying that it is missing the puck?

15crewdawg

SleepyC, Tuomas P. - You are correct, sirs. The A2 will not function without the GPS puck.
This is a brand new A2 that came with the old "Pro" puck. It wouldn't do anything even with that puck installed. (Got the triple flash)
It came with the latest firmware installed which I guess will not use the older Pro puck at all. I got the Pro Plus puck "Upgrade" and it works perfectly.
Kinda pisses me off that DJI would call this an "upgrade" if their firmware makes the system inop without the new puck.
I thought all of the A2's bought after Dec '14 had the Pro Plus puck. Guess not. At least I got the new puck for the "trade in" price.