Where to buy power wire and accessories online

Lylefk

Aloha,

Starting the old f450 group build for my first MR. Can you tell me where you guys buy the basic supplies like power wire etc? What gauges should I pick up, 8, 10, 12 for batteries, making charger cables etc (planning on a large build down the road and doing a couple cars too so common gauges are handy)?

Heat shrink wrap? Small zip ties?

If you were putting together an inventory of this stuff what would you get?

I've already ordered some as150, xt150 and xt60 plugs and I think I'm ok on tools.

Amazon? Any others to check out? We don't have a local hobby store, so Radio Shack would likely be my only option, and I'm not a big fan.

Thanks!

Lyle

You want silicone wire, Its soft and flexible. 12 or 14 will probably be ok for a F450. Hobby king has it and everything else but Hawaii isn't going to be cheap for shipping. You can get heat shrink and zip ties at home depot or Lowes. Hobbyking.com is pretty much a one stop place but I always get nervous when ordering from china. They have a west coast and east coast warehouse now so it's much easier for me to order but they don't have as much inventory as there global (china) warehouse. If it's backordered don't even bother. only order stuff that's in stock. You can start a wish list and when you get enough items to make it worthwhile you can place an order. Hawaii is a unique situation for getting supplies.

Rgolfer

Gearing Up to Fly
Aloha,

Starting the old f450 group build for my first MR. Can you tell me where you guys buy the basic supplies like power wire etc? What gauges should I pick up, 8, 10, 12 for batteries, making charger cables etc (planning on a large build down the road and doing a couple cars too so common gauges are handy)?

Heat shrink wrap? Small zip ties?

If you were putting together an inventory of this stuff what would you get?

I've already ordered some as150, xt150 and xt60 plugs and I think I'm ok on tools.

Amazon? Any others to check out? We don't have a local hobby store, so Radio Shack would likely be my only option, and I'm not a big fan.

Thanks!

Lyle
GetFPV has good assortment of stuff, decent prices, and quick shipping. Of course, I live in FL where they are located.