oh oh oh I got cameras for my copters

Hoki

yeah anyone should definitely get one instead of a gopro, I've been using both and they are the same quality. The sjcam one doesn't look and feel quite as quality on the outside but what counts is whats on the inside I think and for only 50 dollars who wouldn't want one if it produces the same quality video? I wish I knew about these before I spent 200 dollars on the gopro session.

XNS

yeah anyone should definitely get one instead of a gopro, I've been using both and they are the same quality. The sjcam one doesn't look and feel quite as quality on the outside but what counts is whats on the inside I think and for only 50 dollars who wouldn't want one if it produces the same quality video? I wish I knew about these before I spent 200 dollars on the gopro session.

You have that mini, that does not compare to the GoPro at all. Two different cameras.
The full size can be compared but falls short of the GoPro (Hero3+ Black).
Once you get past the great captures and begin editing is where ONE of several differences kick in.
the GoPro at least on the Hero3+ Black and the new GP4's has Pro tune. You can manually adjust the settings for the light you are filming in.
Whitebalance,
Color,
ISO Limit,
Sharpening
I record in RAW mode and add all the colors and feel in post editing. way different what the preloading auto settings gives you.
I never planned on learning jack about cameras when I got into aerial photography but with each passing day,
the longer you do this the more you learn. I posted a video about a year ago that started my learning a lot more about camera's.
I also ran into a problem with FPV, the USB video out to VTX on my full sixe SJ. This was a little while ago. hopefully they fixed that (which is why I was looking at the mini that you have). It's for a 300 size build to fly it like it stolen!!!! :)

Hoki

Yeah I'm just compairing the sjcam m10 to the session! But there are other models of the SJCAM that I think are similar to the bigger gopros too. I'm just saying maybe sjcam uses the same kind of tech inside cause the video quality is the same. I finally get a new session in the mail today. I had sent mine in cause the back was coming off and they sent me a ne

XNS

Yeah I'm just compairing the sjcam m10 to the session! But there are other models of the SJCAM that I think are similar to the bigger gopros too. I'm just saying maybe sjcam uses the same kind of tech inside cause the video quality is the same. I finally get a new session in the mail today. I had sent mine in cause the back was coming off and they sent me a ne
ok...
upload your flights when you get is mounted and take it up!

Hoki

I WILL IF I CAN EVER GET MY QUADS TO WORK RIGHT! OUT OF THE 4 I'M TRYING TO BUILD ONLY ONE FLYS REAL GOOD BUT THAT FRAME BUSTED AND WAITING ON A NEW ONE.