Finally have my cop

Hoki

So i had to transfer all the crap onto a new frame cause my other one broke. I wired it allll yp and make it look more organized and when id try to fly ot it would flip backward and i was thinking wtf cause all the motors n propellers where going the correct direction but then i remembered theres a particular motor order so i checked which motor was number 1 2 3 and 4 and it turned out it was plugged into the flight controller all wrong but now it flys great
[url=http://postimg.org/image/pajdrk47l/] [/URL]

Hoki

Omg omg omg wth. I was flying my new copter so good and i just dropped down a little on the grass right on my landing legs and one of my arms broke. Actually the same arm on my new frame! Wtf wtf! I take it back this king kong 260 frame is the most crap. It looks dreamy but its as brittle as a potato chip. So not worth the time. Good thing i have that carbon fiber wombat frame coming soon and my motors will be here monday for my tarot 250 mini at least. Now i gotta take this **** all apart and rebuild again into that ocday pro wombat frame. Holy crap! Im a huge huff ball now. Im gonna play with my toy now

XNS

So i had to transfer all the crap onto a new frame cause my other one broke. I wired it allll yp and make it look more organized and when id try to fly ot it would flip backward and i was thinking wtf cause all the motors n propellers where going the correct direction but then i remembered theres a particular motor order so i checked which motor was number 1 2 3 and 4 and it turned out it was plugged into the flight controller all wrong but now it flys great
[URL='http://postimg.org/image/pajdrk47l/'] [/URL]
http://[url=http://postimg.org/imag...org/pajdrk47l/20160325_142244.jpg[/img][/url]
Been there done that. Nice replacement!

Hoki

well I did get a 100 percent in every category in my ASVAB test when I was entering the military. But I don't think that says much anyway cause it's a weird and easy test. I got a 170 IQ but there's a lot of debate I think on any colorations to intelligence so IQ could just be a bunch of baloney. But I really don't think you need to me smart in the slightest to know how to put a quadcopter together. There's so many youtube videos of all kinds of people doing it. If you have google and can read and watch some how to youtube videos like I did it's really easy. I didn't know a thing about any of this stuff 6 months ago then I saw some youtube videos of people flying FPV style ones and the phantom ones one time when I was bored just surfing the channels and I thought oh neat so being the cheap @ss that I am always trying to save money I thought well if I build it it's gonna be a lot cheaper than buying one and thought I could prolly build one that's similar to a phantom for less than half the cost so the 450 size was my first attempt which I'm still struggling with cause I think it's software or flight controller issue so while I was waiting on parts for that cause it was taking FOREVER I got impatient and ordered a small 180 frame kit and make that one and it was easy and it worked right away and I got tired of the small frame and then got a larger 260 size frame and when I was ordering that I thought I'm tried of this CC3d cause it doesn't have the ability to do headless mode and I really wanted that cause the cheap toy grade ones could do headless mode and I loved flying that way so I was searching and searching and found out you need a compass for it and then I found the skyline32 flight controller and saw those have built in compasses and was pretty cheap so I ordered that as well so I just transferred most of the stuff from the 180 frame to the 260 frame and omg it was sooo much easier putting it together cause there was so much more room and with the skyline32 it was so easy to fly. I wasn't scared to take it far anymore and I was going up to the clouds and everything but that frame ended up breaking so I'm waiting on a carbon fiber frame I had ordered to transfer the stuff over once again, actually for the 3rd time cause when I ordered this king kong 260 frame it came with 2 frames, and the first one broke from a rough landing and then moved everyone onto the 2nd frame and that one snapped on my first flight with just a light plop onto the grass. But somewhere during all that I had odered parts to make another copter cause I saw this cute looking tarot 250 mini where you can mount the camera in front and it looks like a gonzo nose and I was like omg that's gonna be so cute so Im also building that one I found some really small ESCs that fit nicely with this frame cause the clearance from the bottom and top is so small I had to get extra thin ESCs that don't have a big capacitor and I found the Tarot 12amp ESCs that are perfect. So hopefully I'll get this one flying just like my other one soon. I am just waiting on some motors. I had some 2204 ones I thought was gonna fit but then I found out the mounting holes were too small for it and I read that 1804 ones were needed so I had to order some of those. omg I talk to much.