Turnigy i10rx/tx APM 2.6 HELP

Trickfire

Starting to pull my hair out. I am setting up a 450 flame wheel with a turnigy tgy-i10 tx/rx. It was brought to me by a friend who couldn't "bind" it. Thinking it was an easy task; I confidently told him I could get it going with no problems. I reprogrammed each (30A HK) esc multiple times and the motors still will not spin when connected to the APM. On mission planner it says that I am armed but my motors still constantly beep and will not spin. When setting the throttle range on each esc...the motor will spin fine. Please help!

violetwolf

Like Hoki said, check that your signals are getting through using mission planner. Check your endpoints on the radio, and the trims are zeroed etc. Then do the radio calibration in mission planner.

XNS

Starting to pull my hair out. I am setting up a 450 flame wheel with a turnigy tgy-i10 tx/rx. It was brought to me by a friend who couldn't "bind" it. Thinking it was an easy task; I confidently told him I could get it going with no problems. I reprogrammed each (30A HK) esc multiple times and the motors still will not spin when connected to the APM. On mission planner it says that I am armed but my motors still constantly beep and will not spin. When setting the throttle range on each esc...the motor will spin fine. Please help!

You may want to look at APMPlanner2 also. I run two APM 2.6 units and my last one did not configure correctly in MP. I installed APMPlanner2 ran a clean full wizard setup and everything worked. I still go back to MP as it has detailed settings that I can not get to in APMPlanner2, and transversely I can only do Sonar in APMP2.
I'm running Castle Creations QuadPack 25 and 35 ESC's with SunnySky motors.