where to purchase lipos 8000mah or larger? Hobby King will no longer ship!

Bryharv

I've always bought my lipos from Hobby King, but just tried to place an order from the USA East Warehouse and after the cart a message comes up saying they can't ship lipos that big anymore.

Anybody else having this problem?
Where can I buy in the US?

Old Man

One of our advertisers, http://www.genstattu.com/
They've recently moved their operations to Dublin, CA. Damn good batteries. Bear in mind lipo shipping restrictions are getting tighter every day so those of us using large batteries need to start thing about battery sizes that can be used in parallel to create a larger battery.

charleshidalgo

I do things with stuff!
I haven't ordered from HK in a few months but a while back I ordered a dozen 8,000mah Turnigy Nano Tech 6s packs as I run them in parallel on a few rigs (dji s900, tarot 810 etc) I have and I was going to order some more but this is not good news. So I went just now and placed an order for 8x 8,000mah packs and it let me no problem. Here's a screenshot for 64,000mah of batteries. This was from the west coast warehouse.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.hobbyking.com 2016-03-04 21-48-41.jpg
    screenshot-www.hobbyking.com 2016-03-04 21-48-41.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 351

I have ordered from the west coast warehouse recently as well. This would be very bad news if they couldn't ship lipo's.

Bryharv

Bryharv are you sure you were not trying to order from the international warehouse?

Absolutely sure. I know how tricky it is to make sure you select the correct warehouse on HK. I order from them all the time. Even still, I tried it several times in different browsers just to make sure I was doing it correctly.

So an update...I just spent an hour trying different things and on online chat with them trying to sort the problem. They have an internal error in their system regarding shipping from the US East Warehouse. Even though I live on the East coast I WAS able to order the batteries from their US West Warehouse in Oregon no problem. All their shipments within the US are USPS, so we all know their rules and regulations are universal within the US. No reason USPS would ship from Oregon and not Arkansas.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i have six 8000 mah 6S TGY Nano-tech packs that I'd sell, i'd have to check condition as I haven't used them in a while but let me know if you're interested.
Bart