NEW CONTEST! Home A'drone! Design/Build/Fly/Enter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it's official, we're extending the deadline to midnight April 15th....just sent out the following update;

With one week to go before the deadline for entries in our Home A'drone Build/Fly Contest (Sponsored by Hobbyking.com!) we've decided to extend the deadline approximately two weeks to April 15th at midnight EDT.

The thread can be found here with rules and guidelines
http://multirotorforums.com/threads/new-contest-home-adrone-design-build-fly-enter.31274/

Video explanation here;

We've got a generous prize package donated by Hobbyking that includes a Turnigy i10 radio system, a complete FPV system (vTx, Rx, goggles), an HD action cam, and a 480 quad frame!

Check out the vast RC offerings www.Hobbyking.com has waiting for you!

If you haven't checked it out yet, there's still time! All you need are four 250 spec motors (1806-2300kv) and you'll be on your way!

vladoportos

So I poured stuff from my "stuff" draw and put together this... ( I have cut the arms like year ago, finally going to good use ) :D its not done since I run out of solder so I need to get some and finish. This thread should be called "Will it fly?" :D http://imgur.com/a/XlsTG

n3m1s1s

3 or 4s?? nope dont need to go above 2s here
household goods? yea
1806? yea
todays household goods? CHOPSTICKS!!!

oh yea you might of meant quad innit? ok 160mm fully autonomous

sledge57

I like the Chopstick Tricopter.
beerbang.gif

vladoportos

Ok here is my entry, flying ping-pong bat :D Sorry for crappy camera, I could not find anybody brave enough to stand near me :D
Specs:
Frame: Ping-Pong Bat :D
Motors: T-Motors, MN1806-14, KV2300
Props: 5030
Bat: 4S 1000Mah
Naza V2 + GPS + Futaba Receiver
Flyght Time: Yes!

ckhatch58

I Saw this post last Tuesday, So I checked and I had the motors and this is what I came up with. It actually flew better than I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.