WTF Happened Here With My DJI Phantom 3

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
as stated in another thread, you are flying in an area of high VFR, low altitude traffic that will only get worse as the weather improves. if you are flying without a spotter or via FPV you are creating a risk to manned aircraft being out there like that.

UASDRONE

as stated in another thread, you are flying in an area of high VFR, low altitude traffic that will only get worse as the weather improves. if you are flying without a spotter or via FPV you are creating a risk to manned aircraft being out there like that.
First off which area your talking about? because I am referring to is different area in this video. It's a beach area far away from any airports. This is NY that would like saying don't drive your car because it's high traffic and your going to crash. I am not creating a risk. Anyone that pulls a drone up in the air is taking a risk in one form or another. In this video I am talking about a malfunction I had. What does this have to do with what your talking about. I can keep going on and on.