Naza Lite will not connect to computer

OhHey

Ok, super frustrated here. I have searched all over and tried everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled program and drivers, tried two separate usb cables, made sure I dowloaded the assistant for lite and not regular, I am at a loss.... Any help would be greatly appreciated! I also get a green led when I plug in to the usb and have tried two separate naza setups.

Last edited by a moderator:

OhHey

Also I get the sound notification when I plug it in so I feel like it is at least connecting to the computer

TriumphRider

Having the same issue right now, so I feel your pain. Set up my upgraded Naza Lite on a racing quad and it connected and setup was completed without issue. Now moved the Naza system to my FW550 and I can't get the assistant software to communicate. I get the green light on the LED module and the chime in windows that something has connected, but the assistant software won't hook up.

I'll keep looking and let you know if I get it fixed, please do the same for me!

TriumphRider

cootertwo

Hummm, I'm going through the same cwap! Win 10, Un-installed all my DJI stuff, re-installed, did the driver thing, nuttin !!!! Had to drag out my old netbook with XP on it.

OhHey

OhHey

Having the same issue right now, so I feel your pain. Set up my upgraded Naza Lite on a racing quad and it connected and setup was completed without issue. Now moved the Naza system to my FW550 and I can't get the assistant software to communicate. I get the green light on the LED module and the chime in windows that something has connected, but the assistant software won't hook up.

I'll keep looking and let you know if I get it fixed, please do the same for me!

TriumphRider

When you pull up device manager and plug in the Naza does it show up?

cootertwo

When I plug in my USB cord, I get a message that the device is not recognized. I tried the unsigned driver fix, but still not working. Unisstalled, re-installed driver, etc. etc. Also I'm confused by all the different Naza assistant software. What exactly should we be running for a stock Naza Lite ???

cootertwo

OK! Good news! Un-installed everything I could find on my computer from DJI. Then running under administrator, installed the proper DJI Win driver .exe file, then the proper Naza assistant software. Now it's alive !!!!! Thanks for the help