1 of 6 of the esc/motor cuting out after arming

Hi guys hope someone can help,
I fly a tarot x6 hexacopter and have just converted from tarot zyx flight controller to a naza lite with v2 firmware all plugged in and assembled all looking good all rc calibrated and ready to go! Although upon arming I heard a beep and motor cut out and when I try and arm now 5 motors are fine but one cuts out and peeps and kind of tries to spin as if it only just has enough power there hobbywing 40 a esc's and I don't know if it is a calibration problem or something else they all worked fine before and have been flying this setup for about 6 months with the previous flight controler,
Thanks for your time
Tom

Hello thankyou for your reply,
When you say recalibrate everything so you meen software or hardware stuff ? Are there any settings on the dji assistant that could cause this or would it be a esc recalibration if able to ? It's just confusing as the only thing I have changed is the flight controller so is it likely to be that ?
Thanks for your time
Tom

Old Man

The FC sense the end points for throttle position and the ESC's have to be used in the range the FC recognizes. You also have the transmitter interacting with all of that. It's quite possible the one ESC is just a little out of cal with everything else but you don't know. What you do know is you now have a different FC laced in with components that all used to function correctly, so indeed, the FC is likely the culprit, but the reason is a mystery as yet. By calibrating everything, ESC's, transmitter, FC channels and travels, you have all of it working off the same page. That will also provide the opportunity to go through all the failsafe settings.

cootertwo

Do some research on those Hobbywing ESC's. I have some that will quickly go into their "program" mode very quick, when you are just trying to calibrate the end points. I can't remember now, but there is a way to listen to the beeps, to get them into the "default" mode. I had to do mine, one at a time, and still have a motor studder on arming, once in awhile, and not always the same motor. If anyone knows of a program card that will work with these ESC's, please chime in.