Which drone to buy???

Noob

Hello. I am pretty new to drones. I started about a month ago with a husband h107c that I learned to fly on. I liked it a lot and now I want to make a bigger investment into a better, more sophisticated drone with a better camera. I already own a GoPro hero 3+ black, so a big question for me was whether to get a GoPro mounted drone or a drone that comes with a camera. I saw the phantom 3 standard and that looked nice, but I would also consider a drone that uses a GoPro. Does anybody have any recommendations based on what I liked?
Thanks

Khalid Farhan

It is sad that nobody replied to you yet lol. You should visit sites like Quadcopter Reviews. Read their reviews in details and then decide. It is better not to start with a Phantom 3 if you are new. As you already have a GoPro, you will find quads in that site that are GoPro enabled. Try one of those :) Best of luck man.

MJx has some nice quads like the x101. I myself own a yi zhan tarantula with fpv and it's very nice. You could also build one. Whatever you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoki

I would stay away from any drones with built-in cameras cuz the cameras are usually not very good compared to a GoPro or other HD camera and usually end up spending more than it's worth you can attach a camera just about to any kind of drone as long as it's powerful enough to take the extra weight. I would recommend building one with a naze32 or Skyline 32 bored but has headless mode cuz it's a lot easier to fly in headless mode and you should be able to build one 4 under $300 maybe less if you get a really cheap remote control and order from China I just finished building a 260 size fpv type drone what's a Skyline 32 advanced flight controller and it's awesome after building this one I don't feel the need for any more drone anymore I pretty much feel this is as good as it can get for an fpv Style drone. I had also built a 450 size 1 with gps and that's nice to get to really high altitude I bit my smaller one could do it but I'm always scared since it's so small it disappears quickly and I'm afraid the wind might knock it around more but if you want a ready-made drone that you can attach a camera to I would recommend the mjx 101 or the jjrc h26 I have both of them and I love them the mjx 400 is also a nice flyer but it's not powerful enough to hold anything

Hoki

U can get 4 set of escs for like 20 dollars and a 4 pack of motors for around 30 and a kingkong 260 that includes 2 frames for 19 dollars and comes with a power distribution board and a skyline32 acro or mini or as low as 18 dollars to 24 dollars and then just buy the remote that usually includes a receiver for 40 to 90 dollars depending on what kind but u can get a 9 channel radiolink at9 for like 85 dollars which is like i think one of the best u can get and ur not paying inflated prices for a mainstream brand name. U gotta search on banggood and aliexpress and gearbest for all the stuff for the best deals and it will take 2 to 6 weeks but i think its worth the savings.