Naze32 Arming issues when outside

I have a VERY strange problem. When I am indoors my Naze32 arms perfectly. First the the green light flashes quickly and then stops. Then I can arm my quad. But when, and only when I am outdoors the green light flashes quickly and then it flashes on and off continually. I can get the blinking to stop if I cover the barometer with my finger, but the quad will still not arm. If I do the disarming process, the green light blinks quickly like it always does so there is no problem with the Tx connection. Does anyone have any idea why being outside would make a difference? I have had this problem for months and it ALWAYS happens when I'm outside.
-Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

OhHey

When you try it in the house is it soon after disconnecting it from PC or are you not connecting it at all to troubleshoot? I have read of people having issues with the Naze32 that are similar to yours. Check out this link (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2470516) I am thinking you should update or reflash that FC, go through all calibration meticulously and retry.

Just flew yesterday with 57 degree weather and everything armed, no problem. I guess it all depends on temperature. Disappointing for someone who lives in western N.Y......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk