NEW CONTEST___ProDRENALIN Software Giveaway!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
It's easy, check out the latest special episode of "Drone" Radio Live;

right around the 35:00 minute mark we discuss a new contest. It's very easy to enter and the winners will be chosen randomly after the contest closes at midnight on February 14 (Valentine's Day, the day of love :) ).

https://prodrenalin.com/prodrenalin/

3-D-Prodrenalin-pkg.png

Entries must be posted to this thread!
Only enter once please!
Entries close at midnight on February 14th!
We'll use an internet based random number generator to select the winners!

The winners will receive a free copy of ProDRENALIN video processing/stabilizing software courtesy of www.ProDRENALIN.com!! We're giving away at least two copies of the software but we need to see at least FIFTY entries!!!

ProDRENALIN.com.......Get The Shot!!

Bartman

i just kicked my head back and laughed out loud! i love it!

by the way, Philip Hinkle of ProDRENALIN.com is here at the site as Frogman1206, if you have a question for him about any of ProDRENALIN's products, post a new thread in their Vendor Support sub-forum and make sure you include a 'mention' to Philip by typing his username with an @ before it like this

@frogman1206

that will alert him that he's been mentioned in a post

Thanks for the entry @Gsimpson2g !

frogman1206

@frogman1206
does ProDRENALIN have the capability to also be used as a video editor?

It's not meant to be an editor. It's meant to be a tool or utility to process a clip before bringing into the editor. Mercalli can be purchased as a plugin for a few of the main edit applications like Edius, Vegas and Magix. I usually just process a clip in ProDRENALIN and export at the highest setting (file size is a little big but storage space is cheap) and then import it into my edit program. I can do lite editing on a single clip but you can't cut pieces and move things around. You can use an In and Out point to determine what is processed by ProDRENALIN so you don't have to always process all that stuff at the beginning and end that is usually starting and stopping the camera.

You can always try it out by downloading the trial at ProDRENALIN.com.

Feel free to PM me with questions and I will help...or you can post questions here and I will answer for everyone to see.

sabshire

I love ProDrenalin! Just using the demo right now, and it works great. If I don't win the contest, I'll definitely buy the full version. It really works well. I am impressed!

ProfEngr

I love proDRENALINE. Going to try the demo on some shots from my avatar. Hopefully there's a profile for it. No idea what the camera is called.

frogman1206

I love proDRENALINE. Going to try the demo on some shots from my avatar. Hopefully there's a profile for it. No idea what the camera is called.

What does the camera look like? There are lots of profiles in our collection so you may want to experiment till you find one that appears to work better than others. If the camera is a popular camera I can help you make a new one for us. Otherwise just pick one that seems to work better than others.

frogman1206

Does the lens have much fisheye to it? If not then just leave the camera selection blank. The camera profiles are mainly to help remove the fisheye warp from wide angle lenses. If it does have some fisheye experiment with the different Mobius profiles. It's a small inexpensive camera that has multiple lenses made for it. One of them is a narrower field of view with less fisheye.

frogman1206

Nothing I can see there that identifies it as a camera other than something proprietary from Dromida. I would try the Mobius profiles. Like I mentioned before if the footage doesn't have fisheye in it just don't select a profile. The other functions in ProDRENALIN will still work. You can color correct and stabilize.

frogman1206

Only a few days left in the contest. If we get 50 entries there will be a second copy given away. Check out the special episode of Drone Radio Live to find out what's going on.

Bartman

Gsimpson2G, Alwil, John Doecliff, Cbarnes0061, Sabshire, and ProfEngr have all entered the contest, only one comes out.

Using a sophisticated system of elimination cycles and coin tosses, here's how it all went down...the coin in this case way a shiny silver 1 yuan coin of the 2006 variety. A "1" is heads, the flower side is tails, heads on your turn keeps you in, tails you're out.

In round one (I'm actually here in my hotel room flipping a coin, at 2:56 in the morning, in my underwear! Glamorous is the life of an international airline pilot!);
Alwil, John DoeCliff, Cbarnes0061, and Sabshire were eliminated! So much for a coin toss being 50/50!

Round two, Gsimpson2g is still in it after the first flip! Now for ProfEngr....................the coin is placed on my appropriately positioned and prepared flipping thumb, the sound of the coin flip is echoing as the coin flips headlong through the slightly chill air in my room.....and it's a head! Both are still in the contest! On to round three!

Round three, the flip, Gsimpson2g proves he's serious with another win! ProfEngr is working the odds in his head as the coin is prepared for what might be its final flip..............heads again! We've got two very stubborn entrants that refuse to go silently into defeat!

Round four.....two wins or two losses will take us to round 5....the coin is lifted from the floor by my bare feet and prepared for another heated contest.............the flip..........heads! What is it about Gsimpson2g that lets him maintain such intensity in this competition?? And the flip for ProfEngr, now showing beads of sweat acknowledging the odds favoring a flipping tails must occur at any moment....the flip....another heads! What are the odds? Who'd have thought when I sat down at the computer (in my underwear) to end this lightly contested giveaway I'd still be sitting here minutes later, still typing out the play-by-play trying to award a contest win after such an epic struggle between entrants? Where did these two fighters come from and, after this, can they possibly return to participating at MultiRotorForums.com peacefully or will the grudge continue making future participation all but impossible for one or both??

On to our very improbable Round 5......i'll silence the commentary to focus on the preparation of the coin and to loft two worthy flips for our entrants.................ok, i'm beginning to think you guys have set me up, what are the odds of making two flips and getting matching "tails" thus keeping the contest going? Is there a camera on me with people ready to jump out from behind the furniture to let me know the coin is rigged and they been joking with me all along? I just flipped two "Tails", one actually eluded my grasp and landed on the floor which is still technically a fair flip and it was tails, the other was caught and flipped onto the back of my other hand, also showing tails.

Round 6......I've looked behind the furniture, nobody's there so I'm going to keep going as if this is really happening.......Gsimpson2g and ProfEngr....good luck, we're all better men having shared this struggle together, I'll remember you always........the flip, Heads for Gsimpson2g! He's still in it! ProfEngr steps up for the flip.....Heads! What the hell? Typical for a chinese coin that it can't even decide a contest amongst two entrants! Is it broken? I couldn't even read the directions that came with it even if they weren't for a previous version...

Round 7....I'm tempted to lie at this point and just pick a winner but I wouldn't do that to you guys after we've all come so far together! lol ..........the flip........another flip falls onto the floor and it's a head!..........and finally a tails has been flipped opposite of our first head in this round and so we have a winner!

Congratulations to Gsimpson2g....you've proven yourself worthy of a free copy of ProDrenalin courtesy of ProDrenalin.com and MultiRotorForums.com! Thanks for your entries everyone, don't forget to tip your server!

@frogman1206 ...the winner is @Gsimpson2g !

Attachments

• 1 yi yuan.jpg
    1 yi yuan.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator: