DAL Props?

Hey Guys,

Got an order of DAL Props in today but with my quad out of action, I can't test them yet!
Anyone had any experience with these "indestructible" props?

Dale Disney Sr

I also have some but have not tested yet. I am a beginner. Shredded my original props that came with Eachine Falcon 250. Hope to have better luck with the DAL props (5045) and provide feedback. They seem well balanced out of the box. Waiting for better weather.

ericang

I've tried a lot props from "taobao" , the DAL props were okay and nice balanced, but i'll vote the ATG props are the most "indestructible"

EnlightenedFPV

I don't like bullnose but I do like bluntnose, also tri props over regular props don't get me wrong regular props are good too. But I hate bullnose. (Only talking about 5")... Have you ever tried GemFan 5050s?

Enlightened_FPV

AKCobra

Been giving these props a good trashing and I'll be honest... I'm never going to use anything else! DAL props are the best!

+1, I absolutely love DAL props. Maybe a tad less efficient than sam Gemfans, but I have yet to break a prop so far this flying season and I'm sure I would have broken 20 or 30 Gemfans by now.