Gh4 hd video transmitter

Hello all first post here,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on video transmitter for my gh4, I am flying a tarot x6 with a came TV mini gimbal with aerial mount unfortunately it doesn't have a built in HD transmitter or av converter module so wasn't sure if anyone had any recommendations on a hdmi transmitter which I could use that doesn't have the price tag of a light bridge my monitor receives 5.8ghz frequency aswell so ideally use that band
Many thanks
Tom

I haven't used a converter yet on my setup but I heard that it can be tricky because some of the converters out there don't work very well. pay close attention to user reviews and videos so you don't buy one that's sketchy.

stevemaller

Heavy Lifter
Are you saying you want to transmit HD video to the ground? Sorry, but there's no cheap way of doing that. Best option right now is the Connex from what I've read. I think they just came out with a smaller one. But they're north of US$1000. If you want to knock it down to SD and transmit that to the ground, you can do it for 1/10 that easily by converting the HDMI signal on the copter.

Hi guys thanks for your response, my monitor is only sd so I am looking for a sd transmitter but it would have to be a downconverter as the gh4 only outputs digital hdmi and does not have an av live out so the tx-5d seems like an option not sure if any of you guys have had any experience with this transmitter on range .e.t.c as it has a hdmi input,
Many thanks
Tom