Freefly ALTA for sale - Perfect Condition.

PilotMan

Perfect condition. No bumps, bruises, scratches, or hard landings. Very low hours flown. Maybe 10 flights at the most. :)

Futaba 14SG and receiver can come with it if you like.

Give me a call to negotiate.

Adam: 808-635-8799

PilotMan

Hi there,

We are selling just the copter. The gimbal can be purchased from freefly for $3495 + shipping.

Right now, the ALTA is going for $11,995. We are looking to get out even at $8845.00 + shipping (what we paid). Not looking to make a profit. We have 10 flights or so on it and have not flown it since we had to make purchase of our other copters. No bumps or hard landings. We can skype or facetime if you would like to take a closer look.

SteveMcD

Adam, This rig would be perfect for my business, but alas, I don't have those kinds of funds available. It is not my intent to down play the value of this rig but my limited funds only allow an offer of $5,000. If interested let me know and we can set up facetime. Thanks

PilotMan

Adam, This rig would be perfect for my business, but alas, I don't have those kinds of funds available. It is not my intent to down play the value of this rig but my limited funds only allow an offer of $5,000. If interested let me know and we can set up facetime. Thanks
Sorry but considering this unit is new...... I cant low ball it that much....My wife would kill me. :eek:

SteveMcD

I understand completely, I wish I had more available funds. I'm sure you will have success in selling it. Keep me in mind and if you decide to sell another one slightly more used and within my price range don't hesitate to contact me. Best Regards