Naza lite, motors dont start after trimming

Bobj6

Hi everybody,

i have just finished my next project.
it is an F450 ghost with an DJI naza lite.
just made a test flight 10 minutes ago.
it flyes like a dream only it has one problem.

the quadcopter flew to the right and to the back.
so i went into the transmitter and trimmed this out.
now it flyes great, only when i land and turn the motors off.
i cant get them to start with the stick combination.

as soon as i put the settings back i can start the motors again.
i did the calibration on the pc but still had to trim a little bit.

does any body have an idea to fix this?
thank you in advance.

with kind regards,
Bob J

I'm guessing that by making the trim adjustment on the Tx, it is no longer able to communicate a full deflection on the stick to the Naza. You should try calibrating your sticks in the Naza assistant (props off, please).

Bobj6

Yes i know,
the problem is that i already tryed to calibrate it a few times.
but the deviation is still there.
thanks for your reply.

Bob

JPG23

Redo TX stick calibration with all trims on zero, re-calibrate the TX to FC on the Naza assistant, and be sure to enter the information as accurately as possible on the Basic/Mounting section as this will affect your CG and throw off the balance of your craft. After doing all of that, try centering the weight of the battery as close as possible to your CG (e.g. pick up your quadcopter with 1 finger from each hand as close to the center of the X axis of the lower plate and see which way it leans the most, recenter your battery and try again, then do the same to your Y axis).

Once the quad is all nice and centered, the TX and Assistant properly calibrated; now comes the most important part. Turn on your TX, turn on the Quad, wait until you get a single green blink from the LED and then perform Compass Calibration. Once your compass calibration is complete, wait again to make sure your have single green blinks from the LED, start your motors and take off to a 10' +/- hover and look for drifts....DON'T TRIM if it does drift (only give minor stick input to counter the drift), wait for the FC to find the CG and balance itself out (if all is done correctly, it will balance itself out in a matter of seconds), stay in GPS mode until the craft achieves a solid hover at 50% throttle.

I don't know why, but it seems that the FC needs to go through a few flights before it finds the CG faster each time, but again, don't mess with the trims, let the Naza do its job....you paid for a good product so just let it show you what it can do!