XAircraft Minix and GoPro gimal

Chevykid83

i am looking to put together my first quadcopter. I wanted to go with the minix because of all the great things I've read about it. I want to put together a quad that I can grow into and with that being said I mean doing fpv in the future. Yesterday I read something that stated you cannot control a GoPro gimbal with the minix is this true? If that's the case Should I go with the superx. Thanks for the help guys.

mediaguru

I have a MiniX & GoPro gimbal setup. I control the gimbal directly from my receiver as far as pitch and roll goes... Same with bigger gimbals. I also have a SuperX machine and same deal, control the gimbal directly from the receiver.

Chevykid83

I have a MiniX & GoPro gimbal setup. I control the gimbal directly from my receiver as far as pitch and roll goes... Same with bigger gimbals. I also have a SuperX machine and same deal, control the gimbal directly from the receiver.

Thanks for your quick response. Having owned both the superx and the minix which one would you recommend.

mediaguru

That kind of depends on your budget to feature ratio. For the money the MiniX is great and even has an OSD option which still puts it under half the cost of the Super. But the Super is.... super. Very stable. The MiniX is stable too, except for me when flying in GPS mode then slowing or changing directions. At that point I have a large wobble.