Anyone Attending InterDrone Las Vegas Conference?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Dezy,

It's a long story but we're actually a sponsor! You might see MultiRotorForums.com listed here or there but unfortunately I won't be there nor will we be providing coverage. It's just a matter of not being able to be everywhere at the same time.

If you're there and would like to post updates for the rest of us to drool over then please feel free to do so. We'll thank you for the favor and enjoy whatever you can offer!

Same goes for everyone else, we'd love to see coverage from the event, whatever you can offer will be appreciated.

Bart

Dezy

OK - If I see anything interesting, I'll see if I can post a pic or two!

Until then,
Dezy

mediaguru

It's about a 6 hour drive for me to get there, but I can't miss my home college football game so I'm staying put.

Dezy

I thought the conference was great! Quite the variety of attendees - lawyers, ex-military, utilities, farming, education, insurance, pilots, law enforcement.....

View attachment 26167

The big announcement was from DJI regarding the new Inspire camera;

View attachment 26166

About 2500 in attendance from around the world.

Thanks,
Dezy

Attachments

• IMG_20150910_105838.jpg
    IMG_20150910_105838.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_20150910_111015.jpg
    IMG_20150910_111015.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 515

Dezy

Just everybody waiting/speculating when the FAA is finally going to do something - with the general consensus of the end of 2016.

Envolving the question of do you wait, or go thru the time and money of a 333......

Dezy

Dezy

Sounds good!
There will be a lot of good information on the commercial side of drones.
Myself, I'll be teaching a class on aerial photography.