Cant connect Naza-M Lite to computer

quad = quanum venture
Radio= spectrum dx6i
Reciever = ar 6210
naza mlite

I have downloaded naza mlite 1.0 from the dji website but cant get any type of connectivity between controller and software?

Any thoughts I have tried reloading drivers etc but still no connectivity

Thanks

yes I have loaded drivers and reloaded driver, tried 2 different cable.

Super frustrating I have been rc'in for 20 years built 50 plus models and never had a device I could not make connect.
Hobbyking has no support, dji tell me to contact hobbyking?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
are you supplying power such as 2S LiPo to the NAZA before connecting it to the computer via USB?

Hookup:
naza mlite
m1,m2,m3,m4 are connected to the corresponding speed controls
a= aileron
e= elevator
t= throttle
r= rudder
u= aux 1 (but I have tried this on the gear slot also)
x3= vu

I then binded my dx6i to my ar 6210 ( solid amber light and I tried a test servo and it was responding )

When I try to connect to the mlite software the boot screen gets stuck with the progress bar about 7/8 through and then I have to choose skip to make the software open,
I have tried multiple times reboot etc.

I have connected to hundreds of different devices over the years and can comprehend anything however im in need of support.

Thanks a lot

Today is the first day I have actually had time to work on it so im gonna keep trying.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
does the Naza Assistant load and display properly before the computer is connected to the heli?
are you sure you're using the NAZA Lite assistant and not the NAZA-M assistant?

simple questions, don't be offended please... :)

tstrike

pendejo grande
Also make sure your servo wires are plugged in correctly between the naza and the ar6210. I used that rx and it seems I would always manage to plug them in upside down, also had to trim the little tab off of one end of the naza supplied servo wire plugs to make them fit in the slot of the ar6210.