Been a while...

So it has been a while since I've logged into the forum. It has been for various reasons, but I still love MultiRotorForums! But I've managed to keep up with some friends from the forum via the good ole' fashioned telephone.

Yonder Blue Films has been doing more and more traditional productions lately. We shot a basketball promo the other week (hit up our Facebook page for behind the scenes), and didn't even bring a copter to the shoot. So, I've been directing / producing lately rather than piloting. But....

We have had a bit of press though on some of our aerial work. We were in ICG Magazine for our work on the movie Insurgent - shot a dozen days of stunts or so on 1st and 2nd unit for them. Five of the shots made it into this trailer:

There's a lot more cool stuff in the actual movie - some really wild shots that people were assume were CG, but aren't (though they had a killer VFX department on this movie). I recommend seeing it in theaters - gonna be a fun movie.

As for producing and directing, this is just a couple of our recent projects we've produced from scratch, with some aerials of course:

We're working on a new website and logo to reflect the evolution of YBF.

Apologies for the long absence. Hope every one is well. Keep chasing your dreams and fly safe!

All the best,
Ben Rowland
Yonder Blue Films

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
nice of you to stop in and visit with us Ben!

Glad you're busy doing what you want to do!

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I'd be excited but I talk to you too much the way it is.

Poor Ben get's to hear me whine about all the insane stuff going on.
Sorry Ben.. :(

But hey! Nice to have ya back on line!
:D

I'd be excited but I talk to you too much the way it is.

Poor Ben get's to hear me whine about all the insane stuff going on.
Sorry Ben.. :(

But hey! Nice to have ya back on line!
:D

From everything I see, you're killing it in the world of video. You're putting that C100 to use like crazy!