XAircraft Osd v1 vs v2

kloner

Aerial DP
pretty much only difference..... it's a nice feature but you can't change on the fly so having 2 inputs doesn't give you dual camera capability without opening the gui and changing the camera input setting. I'd go v.2, i'm running both

Pumpkinguy

That's what I was thinking Steve. What is the point if you need to make changes in the software. Now, being able to dedicate a transmitter switch to it would be worth while.

Zirt57

In version 1 they were trying to provide the clients with 2 different ways of wiring the input from your camera. They never thought of using it as a switch between two different cameras. That idea came from the users community. XAircraft then did look into the possibility of providing this function, but because it was not build for this in the first place it could not be done. Version 2 came out to make the OSD easier to use and also remove that confusion.

Jeff

Pumpkinguy

I have the v2 on order as well as superx v2. Don't know what the difference is there as I can only find one manual. Cheers

Zirt57

I have the v2 on order as well as superx v2. Don't know what the difference is there as I can only find one manual. Cheers

Only difference in version 2 of SuperX is the addition of S-bus support from the I/O so, less wires.

Jeff

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Pumpkinguy

Ok. Thanks. The manual I have must be v2 then because it mentions sbus, which I absolutely must have. So much cleaner.