Limit tilt rotalation on the zenmuse z15

Hi, I'm having a hard time trying to set limits on the tilt axis of the Zenmuse z15 Gimbal with my futaba Remote, when I try to set limit for the tilt axi, it just keep continuously rotating (as long I keep pushing the botton) without a hard stop. What I really want is: to set one stop for the horizon and another for pointing down 90 degrees, do this make sense? I'm not sure where to set this limits? Is this something I can comfogurate on the futaba 14g i side the curve section?

hjls3

Unfortunately I don't believe you can limit Z15 tilt - never quite understood that one. Not often I need footage of the back of my gimbal :) - the h33d you can set the tilt to where the slider is and it works quite well, again - wish we had that on z15 -

Tahoe Ed

Hi, I'm having a hard time trying to set limits on the tilt axis of the Zenmuse z15 Gimbal with my futaba Remote, when I try to set limit for the tilt axi, it just keep continuously rotating (as long I keep pushing the botton) without a hard stop. What I really want is: to set one stop for the horizon and another for pointing down 90 degrees, do this make sense? I'm not sure where to set this limits? Is this something I can comfogurate on the futaba 14g i side the curve section?

No the rotation is a gain. The farther you go from center the faster the gimbal tilts. The newer Zens have limitations on the tilt.

ChrisViperM

Don't know if I understood your question right, but FPV mode on the Z15 is exactly doing that....one switch for going into FPV mode, another switch for having the camera horizontal or pointing down 90°....only drawback is the limitation in FPV mode to yaw the Z15, always stays in flying direction when in FPV mode

Chris

Ed, where and how do you adjust this? Thanks in advance for the info as I know you always have all the answers and steps :)

No the rotation is a gain. The farther you go from center the faster the gimbal tilts. The newer Zens have limitations on the tilt.

mkheng

After updating the Z25 firmware my Z15-GH3 suddenly stopped being able to rotate 360 degrees. It now stops at around 10 degrees above the horizon and about 10 degrees after straight down. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tahoe Ed

Try reloading the firmware.

After updating the Z25 firmware my Z15-GH3 suddenly stopped being able to rotate 360 degrees. It now stops at around 10 degrees above the horizon and about 10 degrees after straight down. Anyone else experiencing this?

mkheng

Reloaded the firmwares today and still have limits on the tilt. Any ideas anyone?

mkheng

When powered up and connected to the TX it also randomly jumps a degree or so every now and then, even when just sat on the bench.

Anyone know how yo go back to a previous firmware?

I've on IMU 1.6 & GCU 1.4 (I've tried loading the GH4 firmware in IMU 1.6 and GCU 1.8 but still had the same problems so put the GH3 firmware back)

Cheers