What is wrong with Kopterworx....???????

ChrisViperM

04.10.2014, I placed an order for various MR stuff at kopterworx.com.....value about € 1.400, not too big, but not too small either.
06.10.2014, I got a notification from TNT that they will pick up my shipment that same day....which they did.
The next day, knowing that it takes some time to track shipments, I went to the TNT website and wanted to track my shipment with the given consignment number....all I got was: not found.
I sent an email to kopterworx, asking them very politrly to please check if there is something wrong, because I need the stuff urgently.....no answer from kopterworx.
08.10.2014, I mailed TNT, and they informed me that the shipment is still sitting in the warehouse in Slovenia....but no explaination why

I mailed kopterworx again and again, using all known email adresses (I was always very polite)....but no answer.
In the meantime, I emailed TNT again and told them it would help to know WHY that shipment is still sitting in the warehouse....the answer came pretty fast: TNT is waiting of some export papers from the shipper and that they informed kopterworx about this, but didn't get an answer.

So I mailed kopterworx again....and again.....no answer.

Only today, 10.10.2014, I received an answer: Hi, we are checking what and were is problem.

I mailed them back, telling them that this answer is by no means acceptable, no explaination, no "sorry", no nothing.....

So far, no answer till now.....

We all know that things can get a little hectic or go wrong, but I thing a whole week should be time enough to at least explain to that idiot "customer" what happened. Takes 20 seconds to write an email, saying: We are sorry.....

What I don't get is why it is soooooo difficult to understand that people buy from you because they NEED that stuff.....You spend a lot of money for "marketing", sponsorship, facebook ect. to attract potential customers, but once you have them, you do nothing to keep them.

Now we have Fryday, weekend is coming, and I might have to wait for another week until I finally get to know IF I get my stuff...and WHEN.....if I am lucky.

Thank you soooo much for that great customer service.....

PS: I bought a lot of stuff from them in the past, communication was never their strenght, but at least I always got my stuff.....but this time their "customer" service is on a third-world level.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1102_6levelsofproactivesupport_2.jpg
    1102_6levelsofproactivesupport_2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 418
Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

Don't know anything from the end of the shipper but I do understand export issues and how they can tie up a shipment. It's possible some regulatory requirements have changed or a mistake was made in export documentation. In the case of changed regulations it takes time to correct and resubmit required documentation. Countries are becomeing extremely sticky about paperwork for some technologies. Had there been an error in the documentation there may be layers of additional paperwork required to document and correct the error.

I don't know that any of the above might be applicable but I do know that some of what we use is our aircraft is coming under much closer export scrutiny, with some companies being reviewed by government agencies to determine if limited or restricted technology in the form of electronics requires more government oversight and control. Then again, the shipper could have just dropped the ball with your order.

ChrisViperM

There is a lot of things which can happen, but what keeps the store owner (or his staff) away from communicating problems ???? ....that's the main point. To be honest, there is NO excuse whatsoever for not answering emails for a whole week.

The message I got from the whole story: Thank you for shopping with us, we gladly took your money....but now f*ck off and don't bother us any more....we got more important things to do than telling you why your bloody parcel did not ship....go and find out yourself.....and please don't come back....we don't need customers like you !

krleas

FPV Freak
Yes Chris i apologize for that. I will explain in few words:
- on the first webpage we have note, that we have new support software, if you would send question on support@kopterworx.com u would get answer immediatelly.
- we placed investigation immediatelly after i read your email.
- and most important one, we had this week DEATH in familly so im sorry but i couldnt read all emails which was on info@kopterworx.com

There is a lot of things which can happen, but what keeps the store owner (or his staff) away from communicating problems ???? ....that's the main point. To be honest, there is NO excuse whatsoever for not answering emails for a whole week.
The message I got from the whole story: Thank you for shopping with us, we gladly took your money....but now f*ck off and don't bother us any more....we got more important things to do than telling you why your bloody parcel did not ship....go and find out yourself.....and please don't come back....we don't need customers like you !

If you think that we are like that, i really dont know what to say.

And now answer why TNT didnt send the packet, because in south Afrika you have new rule about lipo batteries over 100W and we waiting for some papers from Gensace, and i didnt know that.

jfro

Aerial Fun
Yes Chris i apologize for that. I will explain in few words:
- on the first webpage we have note, that we have new support software, if you would send question on support@kopterworx.com u would get answer immediatelly.
- we placed investigation immediatelly after i read your email.
- and most important one, we had this week DEATH in familly so im sorry but i couldnt read all emails which was on info@kopterworx.com

If you think that we are like that, i really dont know what to say.

And now answer why TNT didnt send the packet, because in south Afrika you have new rule about lipo batteries over 100W and we waiting for some papers from Gensace, and i didnt know that.

edited out.... misread the dates....thought it was from April...... My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

krleas

FPV Freak
From 6/10 to 10/10 is a long time. Condolences regarding the passing of a family member, but that's 1-2 or at most 3 weeks in business terms and many months after the purchase with no follow up.

Don't mean to be mean, but where I'm from, no business would survive this unless it was the only issue out of thousands of orders. I don't think there is an excuse for 4 months, or actually 6 months since he ordered it and I presume payed for it back in April. For your sake, I hope this is a 1 off situation in regards to customer relations. Personally, I'd never do business with your company based on this unless, A, you were the only game in town, and B. I had to have it with no other alternatives.

its 4 days not months !!

Thank you.

ChrisViperM

Very sorry to hear about the death of a family member.....

Ok....since I know now what went wrong, there is no need to make life more complicated than necessary by riding on details. I was just furios about not knowing what is going on since I really like you...

Let'S just shake hands and be friends again.....and please send that parcel as soon as possible.

Case closed....have a nice weekend

Chris

krleas

FPV Freak
Very sorry to hear about the death of a family member.....

Ok....since I know now what went wrong, there is no need to make life more complicated than necessary by riding on details. I was just furios about not knowing what is going on since I really like you...

Let'S just shake hands and be friends again.....and please send that parcel as soon as possible.

Case closed....have a nice weekend

Chris

thank you, we send packet 2nd day, customs hold it not me, because of problem with lipos in south Africa.

krleas

FPV Freak
We got refund after two months.....from Kopterworx...

Its really nice. We can make a million of good things, half of world ask us for advices and so on, and at the end if u make 1 or 2 bad things thats important and nothing else.
Sometimes i feel really sorry to be on all forums and all the help and advices which we make.

Really Thank you.

ChrisViperM

In all fairness I have to say that I bought a lot of stuff from Kopterworx, and all orders were shipped without any problems.....and I will buy from them in future....if they still want me as a customer.

But if you sit there and order stuff from a source you trust (I never go for cheap, I go for reliable...) with some serious deadlines in your neck, and you don't get any answers, whatever you try, your blood starts boiling. Now that we know what happend (things can happen, to everyone) please don't judge them by the one issue I had with them and support them also in future with your business.....they deserve it for all the good they have done for us.

Love to all

Chris

mcragro

Its really nice. We can make a million of good things, half of world ask us for advices and so on, and at the end if u make 1 or 2 bad things thats important and nothing else.
Sometimes i feel really sorry to be on all forums and all the help and advices which we make.

Really Thank you.

I understand from the posts that there was a death in your family....and I leave it there....

krleas

FPV Freak
In all fairness I have to say that I bought a lot of stuff from Kopterworx, and all orders were shipped without any problems.....and I will buy from them in future....if they still want me as a customer.

But if you sit there and order stuff from a source you trust (I never go for cheap, I go for reliable...) with some serious deadlines in your neck, and you don't get any answers, whatever you try, your blood starts boiling. Now that we know what happend (things can happen, to everyone) please don't judge them by the one issue I had with them and support them also in future with your business.....they deserve it for all the good they have done for us.

Love to all

Chris

Thank you Chris, sorry again for the problem, packet went out from customs today, we got the papers from Gensace.