Here Come The Section 333 Exemption Petitions

SamaraMedia

Did they have to use a F'n Phantom as a visual for the lead??? Now every P2 owner will think they can leaf ally shoot a movie, wish these media outlets would do just a little research....

kloner

Aerial DP
you have to make a huge effort, contact them to get them to use pictures you want them too..... there pretty lame about that, that's half the problem with americans perception of what an AP uav is vs. a weaponized one.....

Congrats Steve upon your business being selected for the exemptions. We all know now how this sudden interest for full size piloting came from. You know that you are making history here (Ha! Ha!). Good luck in your contracts and wishing you an excellent safety record. Go get them Kloner!

Hopefuly this will inspire Transport Canada (our FAA) to proceed in a similar fashion.

kloner

Aerial DP
It is certainly a milestone in aviation history. A lot of hard earned blood sweat and tears took place to get it all this far by a lot of people. I'm personally $150k in debt to get this far but i hope it all pays off cause i have no idea what i was gonna do if this failed. As gamblers say, We went "all in" but know i'm a unionized Aerial DP with a livelihood and a future that has a light at the end of the tunnel, assuming can finish this flight training.....

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Haven't been following as much as I should be but congrats Steve. It ain't easy! Everybody should understand that when they're starting out but congrats for hanging in there and getting this far!
Bart