Hi from Ontario, Canada

Billy_Flies

Hi,
I'm from Ontario Canada and using this forum because i am at my whits end with a problem. I also need to save face and get this hexa in the air before my wife finds any more credit card receipts for a machine that wont fly. Otherwise i will have no excuse for not gardening. Hope to learn lots here.
Cheers
Billy_flies

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Billy,
There are many here on MRF from Canada. I am from Calgary, Alberta and have been flying MRs for some time now. So post a new item in the appropriate section and you will get some support. The more complete the information, the more accurate the feedback will be for you..... and you get more responses that way as well.
And best not to use your credit card for hobby purchases unless you are doing all the family financial management yourself. ;-):nevreness:

Hi and welcome amongst us! I think you have found the jack pot with this forum.

Heck, the best way to get away with purchases related to multirotors is to try to get your wife involved! I know it sounds silly but don't worry, they typically hate that kind of thing as they don't understand anything.. This way you will have the credits of trying to share you hobby with the wife and earn extra ''air miles''.

If she happens to like it, she will want to go flying all the time, you win again! (Ha! Ha!)

I suppose that starting with checking out the DJI videos (if you fly DJI) and making sure that the basics are covered would be the first step. After this, as Gordon mentionned, provide the specifics and you will get help here for sure!

Good luck....