DJI Zenmuse Z15N with Sony A6000 - HDMI Cable

kuau

Jumpy,
Well I am finally a the stage of mounting my A5100 to the Z15n Gimbal. I know you are using the A6000 though, my question is where you able to mount the A6000 right on the existing riser plate on the Z15N or did you remove that plate and have the A6000 sit right on the gimbal?
The reason I ask is the included Camera Mounting screw os to short to reach the base of the camera.
Maybe you can post a picture of how yours is done.
I did successfully swap out the HDMI cable with the DJI BMPCC one. Easy to do.
Yet I am stuck at this point.
Thanks
Steven

Jumpy07

I removed the plate for the Nex 5N .. and used the optional plate that came with the gimbal.. think its for the Nex 6/7... I had to file the optional plate so that the A6000 fitted.. hope this makes sense.. if not can take a pic for u.. without the plate the A6000 sites too low.. and as you say the bolt wont fit...

kuau

I removed the plate for the Nex 5N .. and used the optional plate that came with the gimbal.. think its for the Nex 6/7... I had to file the optional plate so that the A6000 fitted.. hope this makes sense.. if not can take a pic for u.. without the plate the A6000 sites too low.. and as you say the bolt wont fit...

Ugh, My Z15n did not come with the other plate and I can't find anywhere to order it from. Any suggestions?
Oh yeah a picture would be helpful. I am trying to mount a A5100 which is smaller then the A6000 yet also sits flat like the A6000

Jumpy07

Here you go.. you could probably make a small plate for bottom.. it just helps keeping the camera square.. and lifts it up slightly... as you can see the lens bracket fits the 19mm Sigma fine.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1050123.JPG
    P1050123.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 323
  • P1050124.JPG
    P1050124.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 352
  • P1050125.JPG
    P1050125.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 313
  • P1050126.JPG
    P1050126.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 351
  • P1050127.JPG
    P1050127.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 399

kuau

Thanks for the pictures.
Wow my gimbal looks totally different on the base plate. DJI must have changed the design.
Oh, well I think I maybe able to get it to work I hope.
Any tips you can give me on the best way to rebalance the gimbal.
Thanks

Harniman Photo

Hi
I have an A6000 and have attempted to fit to an zenmuse gimbal (Nex 7) all went amazingly well !!!

Until trying to get the gimbal to see the HDMI output, the light flashes red and refuses to see signal from camera.

Using HDMI cables as suggested in previous post in fact tried two, no joy.

The camera output settings are previous camera

HDMI Res 1080i
Control for HDMI ON
HDMI info Display ON

Is there anything I am missing?

Cheers

Giovanni59

My issue is different. I am connecting GH4 camera with HDMI out directly into Lightbridge, I do not want Lightbridge to control the FC.
I need to remove the built in HDMI cable but when I remove the bottom plate the cable is hard wires into the circuit board, no way to disconnect. Maybe your Zens are different.