AerialMediaPros.com Back-order

Roto5411

Please explain to us Aerial Media Pros in this age of electronic inventories how a customer can order three separate items from your website, three items that all show to be "in-stock"; but then on the next business day, that same customer gets an e-mail notification that one or more items are on "back-order"? The e-mail doesn't specify which item so the customer calls, and it turns out all three items are not in-stock, but on back-order. The customer cancels the order, goes to another company's website and orders the same items, who ships the items which they actually have in-stock just like their website claims, the next day. Well, that customer was me. It was my first order, and quite frankly since your website can't be trusted to list your actual inventory, it will most likely (because I hate to ever say "never") be my last order with your company.

Hi Roto5411

This is an issue we are aware of and working diligently on fixing. With over 200 orders a day coming in it has been difficult for us to manually update the website. This often frustrates me more than our customers. I have invested heavily into a complete new system, Website, Point of Sale, bar code and inventory system. We are working on making all the systems work together so inventory on the website is up to date even when it is sold to walk in customers here in the store. Its a very large task, but I have the team on it daily. We should launch the new site end of July. Feel free to contact us directly with any issues and we will do our best to take care of it ASAP. Thanks for your business and for your patience.

Patrick

Aerial Media Pros

Roto5411

Fair enough Sir, thanks for the quick response and explanation. Good luck with your inventory issues.
Roto