S1000 With Z15-5D Oscillations

teecee

Just did my first two test flights with the S1000 / Z15-5D setup. I noticed some minor oscillations when hovering. Not there all the time but noticeable for sure. Haven't looked at the video yet to see if it picked up in camera or not. I tried turning the gains down by 10 all around but that didn't seem to help. The gains are now as follows. Basic: 140, 140, 140 Attitude: 120, 120, 110

Does anyone have their gain settings for this setup they could share? Any other ideas as to what it could be??

Thanks!

Rasec

I have the same problems. I see the battery, landing gear and gimbal swings like crazy. Gains in A2 are 120% and still have swings!
The flexible frame may be causing this problem.

PilotMan

What your gains end up at?

Thanks,

Just did my first two test flights with the S1000 / Z15-5D setup. I noticed some minor oscillations when hovering. Not there all the time but noticeable for sure. Haven't looked at the video yet to see if it picked up in camera or not. I tried turning the gains down by 10 all around but that didn't seem to help. The gains are now as follows. Basic: 140, 140, 140 Attitude: 120, 120, 110

Does anyone have their gain settings for this setup they could share? Any other ideas as to what it could be??

Thanks!